Sunday, January 29, 2006
Another Tantalizing Thought....
This is somewhat gross, but for some unknown reason I gave it some thought. I was asked by a student: "Miss if you were packed in animal poo up to your neck so you couldn't move, and someone was going to throw a big bucket of snot on you, would you duck?" Ew. Of course I didn't really entertain the child with an answer, but I thought about it later...as perhaps only I would. If I ignore the obvious question of how the hell did I get packed into it, I am bothered as to what I would do. Snot makes me gag...so I wonder if I would try to avoid it by sticking my....oh nevermind...this is insanely gross. Is this part of childhood or should I be worried about the generation that will be taking care of us? Ummm...just out of curiosity...what would u do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
kids and their imaginations.. hehe!
That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »
Post a Comment