Thursday, January 12, 2006
You're a Pain in the Ass, but I love u for it!
You know it's always the kids that give me the hardest time, or cause me the most trouble that I end up really liking! They are the ones that keep me awake at night out of worry, or sometimes out of absolute anger/astonishment, but they are the ones that I miss after they have gone on to the next grade. Here's to all the pains in the asses out there, you've got a fan in me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
hehe, you'd better not let them know that you love them for being mischievous.. if i ever found out that my teachers loved me for being naughty, i'd have been even worse!!
I'm a teacher too,I love my students especially the naughty ones, they r always full of life and i love them for that.On holidays i miss their mischeviousness.This is what I call a contadiction.
This is very interesting site... »
What a great site Uniforms for tennis teams Lortab xanax Contact lenses eye care usher syndrome Your home business insurance Bilstien shocks audi Topless bars pontiac michigan http://www.celebrex-5.info/celebrex-fatigue.html zyrtec antihistaminic keyword baccarat umaxppc
What a great site software keys neck pain relief jobs at atlantic southeast airlines 1996 pontiac gran am engine information Warnings furnace humidifiers buy levitra online fantasy football Girls in underware give blowjobs Neurontin pain results meridia Accept visa merchant account tamiflu dvd player engagement rings Age discrimination lawsuit settled False burglar alarm phone
Post a Comment