I am clearly not in the Jennifer Aniston camp. Although I think she is a great actress, I'm in love with another. I have been saying for years (years!) that it's a sin that Angelina Jolie is so attractive and as many women, I agree that a one Mr. Brad Pitt is ummm....well HOT. So when rumors arose that those two were hooking up I was tres interested! I have long referred to Angelina as my girlfriend (groan if you must, but a girl can wish), and that I would seriously abandon my herterosexual ways for her (and only her for the record)...and I wouldn't mind a roll in the hay with Brad either. But alas, life is cruel and instead I am here and they are there...but atleast they are together. The thought of those two together gets me a little misty (down there..lol)...and man would I ever like to be a fly on the wall. Then, today I see the little news flash that the celebs that I aime so much are having a baby...I though Oh my! My girlfriend is having a baby with my boyfriend!...How Jerry Springer is that? Well I am happy for them...Cheers!
Now, for the record, I don't follow "Hollywood Gossip" all that much, except in the case of Angelina, I am far far to mature for that! I reek of maturity, just read some of my past blogs, and even refer back a few lines where I refer to Brad as HOT...ok people I lied...so sue me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment