Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Kevin Smith...Genius!
I got so excited today when I heard that there was going to be a Clerks 2!! Some of my all time favourite movies are Kevin Smith films! They are not really everybody's cup of tea, but damn do they make me laugh. They always cheer me up when I'm feeling down, or if I feel like some juvenille humor. The series of movies, affectionately called the "Jersey Chronicles" began with Clerks (1994) then Mallrats (1995), Chasing Amy (1997), Dogma (1999) , Jay and Silent Bob Strikeback and Jersey Girl (2004). I can't take any responsibility if you watch them on my recommendation and don't enjoy them or wonder what the hell I was talking about....but I swear they are hilarious! Every person I have ever lived with has fallen victim to having to watch them over and over (yet only a few truly "get it"). So..the countdown is on to August 18! I hope Kevin Smith can deliver again! Snootchie Boochie Noochies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I don't know if you'll find a comment on such an old post, but we've just tripped over your blog via some HNT hunting and its September and Clerks 2 is out and we've seen it and it's great and we just wanted to say hey :)
Cheers
Pete and Cate
best regards, nice info Gmc medium truck service florida ker dit pillsstacker diet pill paris slimming institue diet pills supersalvet Sim virtual horse games Honda 1100 ace exhausts spark plugs Cosmetic plastic caps packaging pharmaceutical drugs xenical Cycle+with+clomid Adderall news fire alarms Watson brand diet pills online pharmacy Organizer star toy war chinese weight loss black pills 1+cheap digital photo print scion xb body kits Atlantic heated pressure washers
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Bextra 100 mg
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Angeles company engine los marketing optimization search maternity clothes nissan z action games Rash guard shelf bra Boys with anal toys Meridia attorney complaints Aid ambien sleep free music mp3 players
Post a Comment