Thursday, March 30, 2006

Pass the Cake and the Depends

So, it is with some trepidation that I am turning yet another year older today! The closer I get to 30, the more I think I analyze birthdays and how I really don't want to get to much older. I am having far to much fun in my 20's! I guess you're only as old as you feel, so that's a good thing. Even if it's based on how you act, I come out on top too!
So, although I'm not 100% sold on turning 27 (there I said it: 27!), I will celebrate today, and on the weekend too. My friends have made the day special for me as usual, and I really appreciate all the thought that they put into making me smile and surprising me. I'm sure the weekend will bring some adventure and a couple of stories to share no doubt. Until then, pass the cake!

7 comments:

Leah the Super-Cool said...

Happy birthday!

Leah the Super-Cool said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leah the Super-Cool said...

So, I meant to just say happy birthday, but I accidentally clicked it twice, which meant it said happy birthday twice, so I then tried to erase it, not knowing it would say "this post had been removed by the author". So just so you know, no one said anything weird, it was just me not knowing how to use the return button. And uh... happy birthday again!

Mackey said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Sassy
Happy birthday to yoooouuuu!!!!

Calvin said...

happy birthday hon! exactly how much are you planning to drink this weekend ey? do you need the Depends for this weekend?!

Thatgirl7278 said...

Happy BELATED Birthday!!!

27 is not so bad. I have a few more months left of it tho, so I'll let you know!

;)
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Best anti spam blocker review win xp spyware Butt fucked blondes http://www.viagra-8.info email filter Order propecia mail order hoveround electric wheelchairs Can meridia and bextra be mixed Illinois accutane attorney connecticut malpractice lawyer Banana split tv show Pi 7600 radar detectors ebay home interior decor Fake technomarine watches