Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Steak and Sex Day

Valentine's Day is really for the ladies when you think about it. There are not many men who really give a flying finanagin about flowers or chocolates. Most will probably argue that lingerie is okay because chances are it leads to sex, and that's a good thing! A local radio station (flow) has decided that since Valentines Day is for the ladies, there should be an equivalent for the gentlemen: Steak and Sex Day, March 14. On this day, men should be given the two things they love the most: meat and sex. So I say, why not? We should appreciate the horny, meat-eating mammals that surround us! If I was a man I'd be saying, "I like my steak medium and the sex well done," but I'm not, so feel free to place your orders (uhh with your ladies of course, this gal can only do so much!).

Happy Steak and Sex Day!
and a Happy Birthday to Keri! I know you'd love that your birthday is on this soon-to-be national holiday!

5 comments:

Enforcer said...

And just think of the greeting cards that they could come out with :)

Mackey said...

That is too cool!!! I had no idea about this newfound holiday...I would have prepared a little sumthin sumthin;)
Maybe I will have to make my own little "Steak & Sex" day. (Oh ya..that was Saturday night....with a little beer added:)

Calvin said...

niice.. very niice! *grrrowwlll*

Anonymous said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steak_and_Blowjob_Day

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Paris hilton striptease Free bridal shower bingo cards Smash tennis - sussex http://www.penis-enlargement-pills-1.info/lesbo-pic-free.html Neurontin and lexapro mature lady stockings Bondage jeinsen Aunt judys gallery of mature women Nigger milfs mature nude women sucking dicks tight clothes huge tits Movie farmer porn Ginney weasley harry potter porn stories How+to+get+adderall+prescribed