I took a double take at this packaging for some water balloons. Needless to say, my mind was in the gutter. I felt a bit better about being a pervert after showing it to a few people and they had the same reaction as me: "Wow! Look at that guy take the money shot!" But then again, maybe I'm surrounded by perverts. I love the dollarstore. Such a source for entertainment...all for a buck!
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
A buck a shot!
I took a double take at this packaging for some water balloons. Needless to say, my mind was in the gutter. I felt a bit better about being a pervert after showing it to a few people and they had the same reaction as me: "Wow! Look at that guy take the money shot!" But then again, maybe I'm surrounded by perverts. I love the dollarstore. Such a source for entertainment...all for a buck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hahaha JEEZ, speaking of pre-marital sex! Maybe that could should be wearing a full-body condom? God knows what he could be catching.
gawd.. you think too much :-P
LMAO!! Glad I'm not the only prevert around here!!! :) I don't think they analyze packaging very much - especially for kiddy stuff!!
I heart the Dollar Store!
Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»
I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»
Post a Comment