I like how this person took the time to stencil the "eating animals" on the sign. Very high class vandalism don't you think? This happens to be a very busy corner, so I'm wondering when they did it, and how they didn't get caught. Also, as a testament to my procrastination (in taking this picture), I've been laughing at it for over a month, so I'm also kind of wondering when someone will fix it?
---------------------------------
I heard a call come over a scanner (don't ask, just go back to the damn story about the tow truck) that made me roll my eyes. Honestly, people call 911 for the stupidest of reasons. Often the call comes for a "general feeling of unwellness"...ummm get your own ass to the doctor, you don't need an ambulance because you feel sick. I wonder what they do when they get the bill for the ambulance? This particular call came for fire response. The (idiot) person who called was doing laundry and had taken the load out of the dryer and placed it on the couch. The panic set in when the caller heard those static electricity noises (like those one you hear when you get a good shock). They were frightened because they thought their clothes and couch were about to go up in flames. They evacuated the house and called 911. The dispatch tried not to laugh, and sent fire "non-emergency". Some people!

7 comments:
Are you friggin' serious Sassy!? How retarded are some people???
We should start the "bitchslap brigade". Whenever someome calls 911 for a stupid reason, instead of sending the police they could send us. We would rush up tp their door & when they answer it we could give them a good ol' slap in the head just for being so stupid!!!
I have heard a lot of stupid calls come over the scanner - but that one truly takes the cake!! LMAO!! My mom did take me to the Emergency Room one time because she thought I had appendicitis, turned out it was a bubble of gas - she was not a happy woman!!
ha ha, those are great. There is a similar sign in my neighborhood, I always laugh at it when I see it but now, of course, I can't remember what it says.
The 911 callers are so ridiculous! I am so on the other end of the spectrum. Once my carbon monoxide detector went off and I didn't know what to do so I called 911 to ask if it was an emergency or not (I wasn't sure - really). The dispatcher yelled at me and told me to get out of the house immediately! I just laughed and told him to PLEASE tell the fire men not to turn on their sirens when they came...I'm a moron.
hehe.. people really take the 911 number for granted. i moved to just opposite a fire station, i know now! *grr*
i think there are a couple of sites on the net that have graffitied roadsigns.. me i prefer stealing them with no writing!
Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»
Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»
Post a Comment