Thursday, May 18, 2006

HNT laziness has consumed me

Another random HNT picture this week. Atleast I'm consistently inconsistent! It seems that Thursdays sneak up on me each week, but this week I was ready! I had one of those days where I just wanted to crawl back into bed after my shower. The weather has made me lazy I think. I love the feel of wet hair on my back, especially if it's a little cool in the room. I could lie there for hours if I had the chance. Now if I could just get into gear and find some clothes!
Happy HNT!

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, nice one! Happy HNT!

WDKY said...

I'm not complaining. Happy HNT x

Shon Richards said...

If I saw that lying in my bed, I'd let you stay as long as you need :) Happy HNT

The Middle Child said...

Thursdays creep up on me too.
That is a very sexy picture. Happy HNT!

DINK said...

I LOVE THE PIC!

Mackey said...

Hello!!!!! There is a whole side of you that I never knew;)

BKS said...

Very nice and inviting pic....just itching for a back rub. :D

HHNT
BKS

Bunky Jumping Pundit said...

hey nice pic......

LushlyMe said...

beautiful curves... HHNT!

Leesa said...

Lovely back ;) HHNT!

AndyT13 said...

Lovely indeed! Anyway, you're not lazy. You're just a rebel rule breaker! ;-)HHNT!

Tumbleweed said...

Beautiful!!

betchacantguesswho said...

Speaking of sneaking up on you.....

Happy HNT!

Absolutely Lost said...

who took the pic :-)

Calvin said...

yum yum.. i had no idea you were showing our private pics to everyone now! ;-)

happy HNT!!

Randi said...

For inconsistent, I'm happy. Sexy!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you have nice skin from what I can see!

Backdoor Slider said...

WOW!!! That is a very beautiful picture and I would love to be lying there with ya *grins*

HHNT

Anonymous said...

nice happy hnt

Tatyanna (and Dorian too) said...

You're one hot babe. You go on wit' your bad self, girl!

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

*cat calls*

Why Miss Sassy you surely are a bootiful gal!!!!!

Robin Alexa said...

Soooooooooooooooo sexy.

LOVE it.

Anonymous said...

OMG Sassy!!!! I am shocked and yet not really:) NICE!!! Only you honey!! Kisses!

Lil Bit said...

Ahhh.... that looks like the perfect thing to do right now.
Have a good nap, girl. ;)
~*HNA*~ =)

Anonymous said...

Your laziness is my heaven. Thanks for sharing.

Michelle said...

Nice :) HHNT!! :)

CeeCi said...

Luverly! Happy HNT!

nniceguy269 said...

no need to rush on acount of me ;-) nice pic!

James Scolari said...

wonderful pic, very sexy!

Anonymous said...

that is very sexy. wish I was there

exile said...

can't belive i never commented on this, hehehe