Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Today's show is brought to you by the letter 'D'

I'm playing along with a tag from the outlaw torn. I've stolen the directions straight from his blog (hope you don't mind!)

This is how it works.. in your comment to this post, ask for a letter, which I will give you as a reply to your comment. Then write ten words beginning with that letter, and explain the story or meaning or relevance of those words to you.. then pass out some letters too!
The outlaw torn gave me the letter 'D'

1. dedicated - I'll always put 100% into what I'm doing whether it be at work, an activity or a friendship. Do it right or don't do it at all! With my friends I will always be there no matter what. I keep my friends and family close.

2. death - no, I don't have a morbid fascination with death or anything, if I did I would probably be a mortician or grave digger, but as luck would have it, I'm not the great with a shovel. I've just had to much experience with death, starting at a young age (9) with my father. I hate saying goodbye. I don't think I fear death either, but I'm definitely not ready to go yet...got too much living to do!

3. drowning - I fear drowning. I think that would be the worst way to die. I like water and can swim quite well, but maaaan that is one way I don't want to die. As a kid I use to think that if my bellybutton got full of water I would drown. I told this story to my friend Keri and she has since given me the nickname BB....so too bad Keri, the secret is out as to why you call me that. You have nothing on me now! Muhahaha

4. daiquiri - I do love a good drink! Especially if it's a pretty one. I've gotten myself quite drunk several times on dacquiris! Let's be honest though, I should of just used the word "drink" as it covers all the bases, including tea, my other favourite drink! There is nothing like sharing a drink with a close friend, and chatting! Maybe I was a camel in a past life, because of the amount of liquids I can pack back. I think I'd rather drink then eat.

5. dreams - everyone has to have them, and I have mine. I hold them close and wish for them. I dream for many things not just for myself, but for those I love. I can't help it, I'm a dreamer.

6. dresses - I'd like to think I'm feminine. I'm not a butch, but I like to play rough, can drive a big ass truck, and drink beer. I'm not a huge fan of actually wearing dresses, but I feel it appropriately symbolizes femininity. I like to get dolled-up, and feel pretty. I have too many pairs of shoes, and am looking to expand my purses. I have a sick fetish for bras and panties. Like any girl (person?) I like to be complimented and made to feel special. Is that cheating the way I stretched that use of the word dresses???

7. dry - as in a dry sense of humor. I've been told that often my humor is a little dry. I've also been told its sick, so have your pick. A sense of humor is important to me in any relationship. I use humor when I teach too. If you don't have one, you will probably not get me, and I probably won't stick around too long! I think I am also one of those people who try to use humor in bad situations to cheer people up.

8. doodle - I like to doodle. I'm not that great of an artist, but I do like to think I am creative at times. I'm bad for doodling when I'm on the phone, or sitting around. Look at the corners of bills, flyers and there is probably random doodles on them! Oddly enough, when I'm done doodling, I get upset at myself because I've made something look messy, and I like things to be neat/organized.

9. drive - I'm driven by different things. I'm motivated by others, and to do for others. I think sometimes it's a bit unhealthy, but I fear leaving this world and not doing something significant with my life. I want to do so much, but feel so little in this world! However, sometimes I wonder where that drive went when it's 2pm and I'm still sitting at the computer in my jammies....

10. d-cups - okay, I needed to have some reference to my nunga-nungas! They are not quite d-cups though for the record. Stare all you want, I don't care. For the record, I also thought of listing other 'sexual' words that begin with d...but I tried to be mature, lest the peanut gallery decides to speak up...

6 comments:

Calvin said...

representing the peanut gallery.. wooha!!

nunga-nungas! heheheh.. that word means 'naked' in a certain language i know!! by the way, having met the sassy one, i would like to say #10 is very true.. ;-)

Thatgirl7278 said...

Speaking of a dry sense of humor... mine is a bit dry, a bit perverse, and on occasion, mean... but like I said in my most recent post.

Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.

(I'll play. Letter please.)

Mackey said...

O.K. Quit naggin' me dammit! Throw me a letter:)

Sassy said...

@ thatgirl - your letter is R

@ Makey - have fun with the letter T

Thatgirl7278 said...

I'm doooOOoooone. That was fun!

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »