Monday, February 26, 2007

8398 8447 472669!!

I saw an older lady text messaging today.
It made me laugh.
She then had a conversation with an equally old friend about how her daughter was text messaging her at 4 am.

I was once told that no one over 30 should text message. Bite me. Yet, I find the idea of a woman of about 60 texting funny. And strange. Why?

Hmmm is "texting" a real word?


Oh and if you haven't taken this quiz yet: DO IT.

12 comments:

Robin Alexa said...

My parents don't know how to, or ever want to learn.

Sassy said...

My mom can barely work her cell phone, so I think if I suggested a text message she'd be LOST.

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

I dunno how to text. I just got a cell phone when school started. I don't really know how to use it for anything but calling home. I am sooo behind. :( What kills me is how my teenager can type faster on the phone than I can on the computer!!

exile said...

you think old women texting is weird, you should see them masturbate

it will make you fear dust and wrinkles for the rest of your life

Anonymous said...

hmmmm i dont get texted
sigh
js

Anonymous said...

ok so i suck at knowing you
but i think ur pretty all the same!!!
js

NeverEZme said...

Text this granny!!
I thought it was going to be one of your deep and darkeset secrets. LOL
Hey I'm over 40 and I text and I'm a grandpa!! lmao

Mackey said...

Hey! I am over 30 & I text!!!
I like to send dirty messages to my hubby;)tee hee

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

You are so sweet! :)
Thank you so much for the suprise!!!

Randi said...

Dude I stinkin' love it when my 59 yo dad sends me TMs! He can't work call waiting but he can TM like a mofo!

Sheri said...

I am probably the only person on the face of the planet that does not have texting as part of my phone plan. So, evertime one of my friends sends me a text, I am charged for it! I tell them not to text me, but the continue to do so! I'm going to start sending out invoices to them.

Distant Timbers Echo said...

Sure it's a word! It's like "Google me" or something.

Sheesh, I hate texting... all those little letters...