Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Timbits...I mean tidbits.

I found out my own mother in-law text messages. Still funny. Mostly because his family is Mennonite and most things they do make me laugh. Not very traditional eh?

I'm going to be a bridesmaid again! My friend is getting married this summer after getting engaged Valentine's Day. I can't wait. Time to seriously shed some of these extra pounds. Nothing like a little motivation.

And finally the countdown is on (albeit, not as exciting as Hella's countdown!): March 8th.
Bye Bye Birdies.

Sorry no HNT this week. I'm a brat.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok i'm bummin now
no HNT
damn
ok i'll just jump off something tall
sigh
whats a Minnennite??????
hmmmm
they are from minnisota?
where ya goin?
betcha didnt klno anyone would ask so many questions!
js

Sheri said...

Being a Bridesmaid is a very expensive honor, but an honor nonetheless. I've been one twice and yes, I couldn't agree more that it's motivation to lose some poundage. good luck!

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

SO how happy will you be to have your house all to yourself again!! LOL!
(an bitey bird free) :)

g-man said...

Sorry about no HNT, I'd still like to mention it in my Hot Monkey Sex Friday post if you don't mind.

My colleague's sister is getting married and she (my colleague) is going to be one of the bride's maids. Oh the drama of a wedding. Hope you get a dress that you like. :)

Distant Timbers Echo said...

Brat.

:)

Randi said...

Ohmygod when my friend sent me my bridesmaid dress I collapsed in tears because I was such a fatty. I hired a trainer, joined weight watchers and dropped 10 lbs just for her. Hahaha. Good luck!

Sassy said...

God I love you guys for your support!

Jsull - I'll make it up next week. My heart wasn't in it this week. A mennonite? Think Amish (Omish?)..horse and buggy type ppl.

S.A.F - an honour for sure. I think this is number 4 or 5 for me!

HippyChic - I can't WAIT!!!!

g-man - Go ahead! I'll be back for HNT next week too.

Redneck Nerdboy - takes one to know one. Nyeh!

Randi - Thanks! I got up an extra half hour early today to go running...in the snow.

Shora said...

Hey, let's be each other's diet support! I'm going to be Maid Of Honour (ok, Matron technically, but, ew) in the spring. In Greece! How awesome is THAT?!? And I have 15 pounds of quitting smoking weight to lose before then. We can do it!!!!!

Happy weekend babe. xoxoxox