No he's not a moose.
Sometimes, something comes along and it just innocence and beauty just takes your breath away. When I saw Elliot it was love at first sight!
Elliot is 1 week old today. He's absolutely gorgeous and very inquisitive. He likes to come up and have his face rubbed and suck on your fingers. He's got a sparkle in his eye that suggests perhaps he'll be mischievous. Can you tell why I already love this little fella?
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




15 comments:
very cute... I love horses!
Very nice. Please to meet you Elliot.
Awwwwwww.
Is he your horsie??
Very nice. My friend in VA raises horses, He is a proud papa several times over. I resisted the urge to copy one of the photos and work a little photoshop on it, give Elliot a little bling and Nike logo jacket, etc. I hope that mom and son continue to do well.
Hollz - He is precious eh?
Neverezme - He's happy to meet you too I'm sure! Thanks for coming by!
Nwo - :-) That's what I said.
Hippychic - I wish. He lives at the same barn I'm at.
g -man - I'd love to see Elliot all blinged out. He's cool like that.
So cute! God really did right by making babies, animal or otherwise, so freakin' cute. That way you've already fallen in love with them even if they grow up to be less than desirable.
aww.. hes adorable.
he looks quarterhorse.. but i could be mistaken?
i raise appaloosas.. my mare passed 5 years ago this july:(
do you ride professionally?
kbear - Yup! Quarter horse! Sorry to hear about your mare. How sad :(
Appaloosas are beautiful!
I don't ride professionally, I'm not anywhere near good enough! I'm just getting back into riding again after a few years 'off'...perhaps a few shows this summer!
"startled earwigs could die"???
Aw, he's gorgeous. I love horses but I'm HORRIBLY allergic. Prolly somebody up there's idea of a joke.
no, it's no joke.. im allergic too.. that doesnt stop me tho!!
sassy, you should email me.. let me know whereabouts in ontario you are from.
and whether or not you've heard of fenelon falls!!
wiccanvixen24@hotmail.com
i havent ridden really since she died. Ive gone on one trail ride, and ive ridden my mom's gelding a few times, but it's hard.. in the city, there really arent any good places to pay to go ride..
shora - Yup. Startled earwigs. They are very fragile. I just have a stupid way of entertaining myself with the labels is all...
kbear - I sure will!
OMG I love both of them, they're beautiful! Are they yours?
So cute!
Funky Bee - I wish. They live at the barn I ride at. Constant spoiling ahead!!
Post a Comment