Friday, March 02, 2007

Another Snowy day Haiku...


In like a lion?!?!
cleaning up after a storm,

snow and ice: not fun.

Spent the day at home,
Counting the days until spring,
At least it's pretty.

Bustin' out the green,
St. Paddy's day is coming,
Slainte chugat!

Countdown for March break,
Wish I was going somewhere,
No! Hell doesn't count!


8 comments:

Robin Alexa said...

I wanna drink green beer with my Irish sista. Irish Jamaican sounds like huh?

AND my mom had a shillaly from Ireland that we can take out with us and knock people on the head with if they say stupid things.
Here's a quis for you...I haven't taken it yet...

http://www.quizilla.com/users/SkaterChick47/quizzes/How%20Irish%20Are%20You?/

Robin Alexa said...

Or a 'quiz' if you speak English. GAWD.

Sassy said...

Binsk - You're on! Green bear and shillaly beatings! Perfect!

Hollz said...

Cute Pic Sassy! I wish i were going somewhere too!

Randi said...

The only decoration I have for St. Paddie's day is a Beanie Baby Bear. LOL. I have shamrock socks and a Kiss Me I'm Irish tee though! I'm not, however. Irish. Just love an excuse to get drunk.

Mackey said...

You could come to Edmonton to visit me!!

Sassy said...

Hollz - We can dream together!

Ramdi - You can Irish for a day! Besides, it really is just an excuse to drink.

Mackey - I would sooo love to!

Shora said...

I hate our winters
Thank God I can work from home
Typin' in jammies.

Snow going sideways
One mothuh of a lion
Go like a lamb please!