Sunday, March 18, 2007

My head hurts...

It was a wild night.
Too much beer. Way. Too. Much. At some point beers just kept showing up in my hand. I admit that I was buzzing after one, and drunk after two. I need to build a better tolerance. Once we hit the second pub, there was some shots, more beer and then even more beer. How does that happen?
I'm nursing a killer hangover today.

The short (ish) end of it is this:
The live bands at both pubs were great. The second pub's band was clad in kilts and knew of my silly requests for songs I remembered growing up with, and played them. Even better was "Jesse." The son of one of the men in the band who had caught the eye of a certain sexy lass I know. Too bad he turned out to be a little too young! We tried. Onward and upward. Digits shall come!
There was a "mad" Russian friend we ran into that got our drunken asses laughing with his Borat impressions.
Here are a couple pics from yesterday/last night. I have a few more (even better ones!), but I shall wait to see if I have proper permission :)
Enjoy!
I must go back to bed. Work tomorrow. Ho hum pigs bum.

Because so many of you ask to see Mr. Sass...here he is. In Cooper's hat no less. He's trying not to laugh, but at the same time I do remember hearing "Why the hell do you want a picture of me like this? If you post this on your blog, I'm going to beat you." Bring it on tough guy.

Hella and I all tarted up and ready to go meet Miss Binsk. Yes, I look a little stunned, but it only gets worse from here on out. Drunk and stunned.

Empty glasses = Big problem. This was early in the evening...

Bottoms up! Getting a little pink in the cheeks...

A few new friends, who provided drinks and a couple laughs. At one point, "just call me Arnault" may have got offended at a comment and stormed off like a child, but as you can see he's back. The lesson here is that boys can't resist pretty girls, even when they are all the equivalent of married. They always come crawling back.All innocent fun. Binsk ~ for the record, I think he was gay and that's why he got all up in your face. =P

More soon!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

y'all dont look stunned u look stunning!!!!
yeeee haaawwwwww
if ud invite a cracker i could hang with y'all!!
drunk after 2????
sheiiit ur a cheap date
please get permission to post the rest
sounds like a good time!
ole j

Alyssa said...

That looked like so much fun! Hell, I have three beers, and i'm ready to dance on the fucking table..LOL!

Borat fucking KILLED me!!


"Hiiiegh Fiiiieve?"

g-man said...

Sorry that you have a bit of a hangover. It only goes to prove that you had a good time the night before.

Osbasso said...

No Binsk pics??? I'm disappointed... Looks like you guys had a great time though!

The Funky Bee said...

Awesome pic's. Looks and sounds like you all had way too much fun! Hope you're feeling better today.

Robin Alexa said...

:)

Sassy said...

jsull - awww shucks! Thanks. We'd invite your cracker ass along too!

Alyssa - We'd be deadly together. I'll be up on the table after two..after three god knows what I'd do....

G-man - I guess it comes with the territory!

Osbasso - They are coming..I hope! She makes the rest of us look like slag whore ditch pigs. I need to make Hella and I look a bit better..lol

Funky Bee - Feeling better today for the most part! Had an awesome time!

Binsk - :D tee hee

Anonymous said...

nah id take advantage of 3 drunk sexy chciks you can be sure!!!!!!!
hehe
j

Randi said...

I wish I could have been there!!!