Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Ouch-ee-wa-wa!

I split a lip while riding today. I don't know how I did it, but it hurts.
My face looks fine though.
Enough said.

15 comments:

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

Oh OWW!! Ummmm kisses will make it better??!! :P

Anonymous said...

awww i bet ur still pretty as a speckled pup!!

hope ur lip gets better!
j

Anonymous said...

Baby, just get Mr. Sass to kiss it better! IF that doesn't work..I will be down on the weekend....I am sure we can drink the pain away with a Guiness or two.

Ice it!!!

Sassy said...

Hippychic - Yeh..OUCH! I'm not enjoying this AT ALL.

JS - awww thanks. Atleast no one can see the damage!

Hella - Guinness makes everything better

Osbasso said...

Your face looks much better than fine, m'dear!

I was sort of hoping Hella was going to offer to kiss it better. With or without the Guinness (chicks who drink Guinness are SO cool...)!

NeverEZme said...

I'll be havin a few Grogs of Guiness this weekend in Chicago at the House of Blues!!

KBear said...

i do that ALL the time.. so i feel your pain!

my best advice, is vaseline mixed with penatin cream (yes, that pretty blue tin in the baby aisle for rashes)

i SWEAR by this.. it looks awful on, but do it at night before going to bed, it will feel sooo much better in the morning.

and before you ride, just moisten your lips with vaseline, or load on the chap stick.. the cut may not be from chapped lips, but having moist lips does help in other cases of split lip.. like when the horse decides to jump when you arent ready and his head comes back and hits you in the mouth.. it will help.. promise.. like i said, i do it ALL the time..

Suck Me said...

Ouch! :'(
Does it feel better today?

Shora said...

I'm lol at kbear's image of the horse's head coming up and hitting you in the 'lips' Tee hee.

Suck Me said...

So you were riding at the time which begs the question - which lips are we talking about here??? Just so there is no confusion is all :-P

Randi said...

Too much smooching with Mr. Sass wore your lips thin. Or all the smiling thanks to your upcoming "freedom."

Robin Alexa said...

I'm going to get you a hockey helmet. :)

I'm glad you are okay.

Sassy said...

Os - Awww shucks! Thanks! Hella will kiss it better this weekend when she comes down. Sorry VIP access only.

Neverezme - Enjoy and Slainte!

kbear - Atleast I'm not the only one! I'll try your remedy for sure!

Suck me - Feels a bit better today. At least it's not bleeding anymore!
Oh and I guess you'll have to guess at what lips I'm talking about. Like I said though: My face looks fine!

Shora - Glad you got a laugh! Actually it's quite the mental image in my head...

Randi - Freedom is completely here now!!! My face hurts from the smiling and my throat is sore from the "Yippeeee-ing". No birds. No inlaws! YESSS!!

Binsk - Then I'm going to give myself a mullet. I should fit in around this town a bit better too.

g-man said...

Bummer dude, I bashed my finger with a hammer. I hope you feel better.

Hella has the right idea. I washed away my finger pain with a Hydrocodone and a beer.

exile said...

which lip are you talking about?