Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A little Irish Love HNT

After posting about the shenanigans of our St. Patrick's Day weekend, it was noticed that both Hella and I were sporting shamrock body art in the area of our hearts and nunga-nungas. Cute aren't they? They certainly got some attention that night!

I decided to play with the picture a bit..so enjoy a different look at my love of all things Irish:


Next year, it will be a tattoo of a rainbow down my stomach, leading the way to the pot of gold...or is it the honey pot?

Hella and I also got a bit creative for next week. We haven't done a real duo HNT since the toes of hoes and when I popped her HNT cherry! Hmm maybe we did do a couple, but this one is probably a bit more risque! Something to look forward to perhaps?!

Happy HNT!

25 comments:

Hollz said...

Ooo i like the 2nd pic that a cool shot

HHNT!!

~hollz

Osbasso said...

Woohoo! I was hoping we might get a close-up. Really waiting for next week now!

Anonymous said...

sexy as I have come to expect.....
great pics
js

tm said...

Very pretty way to celebrate the holiday.
HHNT

NeverEZme said...

Nice pic!! HHNT

Mark Leslie said...

Lovely shamrock art! Happy HNT!

Alyssa said...

Love it!!!!!!!!

Happy HNT Girl!

~art said...

very nice

Suck Me said...

The shamrock obviously prefers the left one better than the right one :-P

Happy HNT!

LushlyMe said...

Love it! HHNT!

Cosima said...

That's the perfect way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day! Can't wait for next week's surprise.

Happy HNT!

Blissfully Wed said...

Very nice. Thanks for sharing your beauty.

~Him

AndyT13 said...

Lovey dovey! NIpples like baloney slices I tell ya! HHNT!

DINK said...

SHOW US THE MONEY SHOT BABY(YER NIPPLES THATIS) PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!?:):O

tkkerouac said...

Very nice! with this one, I bare skin shot is the best!

Randi said...

Those are some bodacious ta-tas you're rockin', Girlie! HHNT

Regal said...

Very nice - Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

I would love to sport those nunga nunga's anytime!
Lookin good...can't wait until next week!!!!

Anonymous said...

Fun!!
HHNT :)

Rex Venom said...

Hmmmm
Wicked!
(um, just a question...do you knwo a chick named Sophie..?)
Rock on!

exile said...

oh yeah, there is a shamrock there

Anonymous said...

i second dinks vote!!!!!!!!!
haaaaaaaaaa
js

The Funky Bee said...

Grrrrr...

g-man said...

Here I am a day late and a funny comment short.

Nice photo, glad you are playing around with the pixels. There are times when I can spend an hour or so just tweaking an image with different filters to see how it will look different. Keep it up.

I'm with Dink Pink too. A little peak? :)

A Bronx Tale said...

what a perfect time to be Irish.

HAPPY HNT!!!