I was one of those kids who coloured with their tongue hanging out of the side of their mouth. I am one of those 'grown ups' that sucks/bites her bottom lip when I'm concentrating on something, or working hard.
I have to remind myself to stop so I don't look like such a tard.
Besides, sometimes I drool on myself.
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
I swear to god I'm orally fixated. If my finger's not in my mouth a pen is. Pen is looks like penis.
I suck my pens too!
Pen is satisfying. Hahaha
oh my
id definately drool on you too!!!!!
i also have the oral fixation too!!
js
Do you have photos of this drooling?? :P Ok - at least ones of you with yer tongue hangin out a little!! Heehee!
hehe
if the shoe fits.........
js
JS - It's not a bad thing to have an oral fixation right?!
Hippychic - Perhaps a future HNT pic? Riiight. Sassy the tard.
"Lez Dinosaur" - Don't you mean if the tongue fits?
Laugh. She said tard.
Sometimes I hum some inane tune and my co workers stop to laugh at me.
COntest time on my bloggy!!! Wanna come play??? :)
WHERES THE HNT? :(
well im thinkin that females enjoy the oral fixation!!
if the tongue fits?
oh your bad.........
i like it
the tongue always fits..... always
"lickalottapus". LMAO! Where do you get your labels? I love 'em.
Shora - Sadly, I have a warped mind and these tidbits come to me to share. Glad you like em!
Post a Comment