Friday, March 23, 2007

A little bit of this, a little bit of that Haiku

Such a bloody klutz
Fell up the stairs, on my face,
Tripped by my own feet.

Couldn't sleep: bad dreams,
Millions of earwigs on me,
Wonder what it means?

Sunny and mild,
Canadians bust out shorts,
Only 11!!

7 comments:

Alyssa said...

IM FIRST! WOOOOOT!!

Ya gotta love spring, eh?

Hollz said...

Happy Haiku... Youve been tagged!

Mackey said...

I thought falling up the stairs was just something my hubby did.
Hope u r O.K.
(((hugs)) to you Sassaroo.

Robin Alexa said...

She looked more than okay when I saw her tonight, but we weren't allowed to make her laugh because it made her hurt - hopefully it's jsut a bruise.

And...

Eleven doesn't make any sense to our American friends.

Eleven after the sub-arctic disgustingness feels tropical.

It's hard to explain if you haven't been afraid to go outside because of the cold.

Sassy said...

Alyssa - I do..just not the mess of winter that's left behind. Hopefully it will be washed away soon.

Hollz - Thanks! You know I'll play!

Mackey - I do it enough that I should be embarassed by it. At home, I'll get my foot caught in the pant leg of my jammies and fall up the stairs that way...

Binsk - Feeling better today, but there is a huge mark that I couldn't see (my nunga nungas were in the way). I'm not complaining at all, I tossed the coat aside and enjoyed this (almost) tropical weather! I'm just not doing the shorts thing yet. Or sandles. :)

Mafia Wife said...

Hi Sassy! Thanx for the comment on my blog, I lurk about here sometimes too :P

Hope you recover from your fall up the stairs! No fun hurting!

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

I'm sorry I am giggling... I was catching up on all your posts I missed an saw the "leprecauns have teeny peenies" - I swear you slay me!! I'm sorry you fell "up" tho - that sucks. Ya want I should come kiss yer owies all better?? :)
I seen you wanted to make some extra money, you could do the commercial thing I do on my blog. You are an awesome writer and I bet you could make decent cash!
Loved the HNT pics too - I still remember the Easter eggs from last year I believe! Heehee!