I can't say I was 100% today being back at work. I still felt queasy, but perhaps that had more to do with it not being March Break anymore! Back into the swing of things, but as a co-worker pointed out, it's like 15 weeks until the summer holidays! Countdown is on!
Here are a couple more pics from Saturday night:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
We had sooo much fun!!
haaaaa
great pics!!!!
looks like fun fun fun
the tongue?
hmmmmmmm
long deep soft wet lickkkkkkksssss that last for 3 days.........
js
Hi Binsk!!
i want more pics...
*exile pulls his hands out of his pants* more pics!
OK FIRST GOTTA SAY SORRY FOR BEING A PERV BUT I JUST LOOKED AT ALL YOUR HNT ARCHIVES AND YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN I`VE EVER SEEN...INSIDE AND OUT! EMAIL ME YOUR ADDRESS AND I`LL SAND YOU A GIFT PACKAGE FROM KANSAS AS WELL....REALLY! marleisad2000@yahoo.com OH AND JS CAN EMAIL ME AS WELL TO THIS ADDY! WILL YA LET HIM KNOW? LOVE YA GIRL!
I wish I was there!! That looked like a blast!
Hubby and I watched Borat last night...OMG!! I was crying, cause I was laughing so hard!!!
I added you to my links, by the way... :)
Looks like a fun time!!!!
I agree with Mar....you are absolutely stunning!
You are so pretty!
That's all.
cute, cute, cute! Hope you're feeling back to normal soon, so you can go out and do it all over again ;O)
Post a Comment