Friday, March 16, 2007

The good, the bad and the ugly Haiku Friday

Hella's coming down,
Celebrate St. Patrick's Day,
Drink green beer with Binsk.

House is ours again,
I've cleaned and reorganized,
Time for a party?!

Bridesmaid dress shopping,
A lovely cocktail length dress,
Feel the sarcasm?

Back is killing me,
Head pounding, nerves shot to hell,
Need another week.

6 comments:

Randi said...

Show Me Your Shamrocks
Says my Saint P's Day tee shirt
Shamrocks on boobies
***
Don't forget your green
Unless you want to be pinched
You cheeky monkey
***
Black and Tans flowing
Harp Lager and Guinness, dude
Mmmm... whets my whistle

Sassy said...

No prob! Got my Green!
Randi, you Haiku genius,
Happy St. Pat's Day

Shora said...

Ooh, St. Paddy's Day!
I heart green shit in my beer
Ok, so, um, not.

Instead I'll drink wine
Portuguese make it in green
There's no day for them.

Happy St. P's day!
Yay, a weekend with Hella
in place of in-laws!

Anonymous said...

ura freak
haaaaaaaaaa@ gay dino!
haaaaaaa
whats my inner dino???
jaksinhandtowelsalot?

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

Drink some for me!!

Robin Alexa said...

Is binsk Irish for rye?