Saturday, March 03, 2007


Oh looorrrd.
I think I am one of those people. At least with Mr. Sass I am. I tell a joke and I think it's far more funny then it really is. I'm the one laughing my ass off. At my own joke.

Unless it's just that he's lost his sense of humour...

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you have been married for more than 18 minutes then you should know by now he only hears, at most 1/4 of what you are saying so he hasn't a clue if its funny or not!!!!!!
haaaaaaaa
(unless of course it is sexual, then he hears every word)
js

Shora said...

LMAO at jsull! So true.

Startled earwigs could die and giraffe spots? I heart your sense of humour.

g-man said...

Yes well, I'm the same way. One of my favorite sayings is "I slay ME!" as my wife just shakes her head.

Although I have developed a filter that stops be from blurting out whatever it is (when I know that others may not get it) and I just laugh at myself and my wit. When they ask what I am laughing at I say "Some things are just meant for me."

Keep on keepin' on.

Mackey said...

Tell us the joke & we decide if it's funny.
Mr.Sass was probably thinking of boobies & not really listening. You know men....they think about boobies a lot!

KBear said...

you are adorable.

i had to drive by your neck of the woods on my way to blue mountain this weekend

its neat.. near number 9 and 400, how theres no snow on the hill on the right, and the hill on the left has drifts knee deep..

i love our country!

Garrett said...

That Dog is going to give me nightmares.

Anonymous said...

i hear that jsull is not only funny but smart and sexy too!
sj

NWO said...

That dog in the pic has had too much caffeine.

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

It's ok Sassy - I think many things are funny but most people just think I'm "funny" - in that kind of insane kind of way.... :P

Mackey said...

u r funneeeeee Bec.
U make me pee my pants all the time!

Randi said...

I totally think I'm hilarious. Oh, and you, too of course!

The Funky Bee said...

hmmm, I often think my jokes are much funnier than anyone else does ;O) ha ha

Robin Alexa said...

As slong as your laughing it's all good. Why don't you tickle him when you tell him the next one?

Sassy said...

jsull - I forget this fact. Usually if I want him to listen I play with nipples while I talk.

Shora - Glad you like my sense of humour..hehe

G-man - I wish I had such a filter. I'll try that...because most people don't get all of my humour!

Mackey - He WAS thinking of my boobies!

Kbear - Gotta love this country! I can drive to work and there be no snow there, but I've spent 45 min. digging myself out of the driveway!

Garrett - He's not even the worst of the ones I have! Stay tuned and sweet dreams! Thanks for popping by!

notJsull - Very Clever. I hear that too though.

NWO - Or crack. I can't decide.

Hippychic - In the white coat kinda way? Same here.

Randi - I'm glad I can amuse you. I get a kick out of you =P

Funky Bee - Welcome to my world. I always seem to laugh the hardest. Like a dolt.

Binsk - Good Idea. He'll LOVE my jokes if I tickle a little lower...

Anonymous said...

haaaaaaaaa
i assure you the nipple play gets his undivided attention!!!!!!!