I can't even say this flower is real. It's a sham. A facsimile of a sham in fact! Someone decorated a gift basket with several of them, and I love Gerberas, so I kept them. At least this one won't die on me.
A little spring in my winter wonderland I guess.
The only other little piece of sunshine that has come to me was an awesome surprise from KSHippychic!! She sent a wonderful package full of treats and surprises!! A day that was feeling kind of blah, was instantly brightened by the most amazing and thoughtful friend! Thank you so much Hippychic! I love the gift, I'm grateful for your friendship and I love you!!Oh Happy (HNT) Day to Everyone!

21 comments:
It looks like it might be a little chilly still out your way. ;)
Very pretty as usual Sass.
wowwwwwwwww
awesome flowers!!!!!!!!
hehe
great pic
js
That is the prettiest flower pot I have ever seen! :P
I love daisy's too. SO gorgeous. (Like yer boobeths) heehee!
An Im glad you got a good smile!! The maraca shaker thingy is named "Waffle" so the kids tell me... they insisted that cletus needed a friendly! LOL! They were sad that they forgot to put Mr. Blick in the bag too... Ok - and Shane Michael says to tell you that Waffle loves his pet newts...?????
Nite nite!! LOL!
Very pretty, Sassy!
Sassy, would youmind if I took a smell of your flower???
What? Just askin!
*Muah*
HHNT
Pretty as usual girl
Gawd you have the nicest boobs evah! (bitch)
Please tell me that is at least with the help of a push up bra!!:D
U R beautiful Sass!
What Flower???
HHNT
Mackey - I'm not wearing a bra..hehehe
Very lovely. Even though I'm enjoying the snow, the pretty flower makes me long for spring. Happy HNT
So pretty and colorful!
Happy HNT!
You can get away with any sham you like. Real flowers or not, it's all about the product placement.
You're beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
HHNT!
~Him
Beautiful and sexy :) HHNT!
So so sooo pretty! HHNT hon. xoxox
lol - product placement... love that.
It is sunny and 60 here, so, needless to say, I have a terrible case of spring fever. Looking at the push-up-bra-less boobs helps, though, so thanks ;)
~hhnt~
Wow, nice ta ta's! And I love Gerberas too. They were the main flower for my wedding. Happy HNT Sassy
HHNT, Foxy Faux Flower Female!
I wont even water the plants in my house, cause if I do they will die! Nice picture, thanks. Have a nice HNT.
A little ray of sunshine! Happy HNT
looks like a great place to plant flowers to me *grin*
HHNT
very nice sass!!!
Smiles!
I'd like to catch some of that Spring Fever!
~~HappyHNT, Sassy!
xx,cain.
Post a Comment