Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I'm like a doorknob..everyone get's a turn:

I was tagged three times: once by Osbasso/Kbear (same tag) and once by Hella.

First OS/Kbear: I simply must list 5 things that have not been reveled on my blog. I wonder what I haven't said?
1. I hate HATE HATE those damn smart cars. I intend to do a post on these stupid roller-skate wannabe cars.
2. A staple food in my diet is granola bars. I allow myself this 'treat' once a day. Ooooh live dangerously baby!
3. I like the sheets on my bed to be tucked in at the ends. It drives me crazy if they come undone. Mr. Sass prefers them undone. Grrrrr!
4. I still have all my Barbies and My Little Ponies from when I was a kid. No, I don't play with them anymore.
5. I had thick straight hair until I hit puberty...then it went thinner and curly.

Now Hella: I think it's get as much info on Sassy day!

A - Available or Single? Isn't available and single the same thing?! I'm married.

B - Best Friends? Hella is the sister I have always wanted. I am blessed with many great friends too.

C - Cake or Pie? Neither...cookies :)

D - Drink of Choice? Non alcoholic – Tea Alcoholic - Wine

E - Essential Item? My Car

F - Favorite Color? Purple

G - Gummi Bears or Worms? Worms

H - Hometown? Just outside Toronto. My whole life in the GTA area.

I - Indulgence? Something sweet, some wine and sex!

J - January or February? January - Fresh start!

K - Kids and Names? None yet

L - Life is incomplete without? Love, Friendship & something to challenge you to make you a better person

M - Marriage Date? July 19, 2003

N - Number of Siblings? 1 older brother and 1 younger brother

O - Oranges or Apples? Apples

P - Phobias/Fears? Bees/aliens

Q - Favorite Quote? To the world you may only be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

R - Reasons to smile? I'm alive and healthy, and very much blessed.

S - Season? Summer

T - Tag 3 People: Mackey, Hippychic, and Dink (but only b/c I have to list 3 people)

U - Unknown Fact About Me? I just finished 5 things above.

V - Vegetable You Hate? Peas. Bleh!

W - Worst Habit? Swearing

X - X-rays You've Had? Leg, foot, chest, face, teeth. I think that's about it!

Y - Your Favorite Foods? Pasta, strawberries/pineapple and chocolate chip cookies!

Z - Zodiac? Aries! Does this shock anyone though?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

etan whore corpeses get tagged??
ummmmm do tibetan whore corpses get tagged???
hmmmmm
haaaaaaaaa
great answers
do you look out the windows at night to be sure no aliens are watching???
js

DINK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NeverEZme said...

I also have to have my sheets tucked in and my wife usually pulls them out. The only thing is I now work midnights and she works days so I spend a few minutes every morning when I get home tucking them back in before I go to sleep.
I am sitting here eating gummy worms while at work. LOL

Randi said...

I have your quote on my fridge. You should come and see it sometime. Haha.

Osbasso said...

I love your labels!

Robin Alexa said...

I've always enjoyed the Aries.

I HATE HATE HATE my feet being tucked in. It's like I've been taped to the bed or something. Too much like a straight jacket from one of my past lives prolly. ;)

g-man said...

Aries, Happy birthday-ish. :) Fun to read as always.

Sassy said...

g-man - Thanks: You are the first, since it's Friday! :D