Sometimes you fall.
Sometimes you fall hard, and need the support of friends, even though you are ashamed to ask for it.
They pick you up, dust you off and love you no matter what. They give you back the strength you know you had buried in you, and help you see clearly.
Thank you Hella.
Thank you Jules.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
what else are friends for??
glad someone helped you out
hope alls well!
ole friendly j
Hope the fall wasn't too bad...
Hope everything is ok!
the only way you can fall is if you once soared
you can do it, i beleive in you
Sassy, you are much more stronger than you give yourself credit for! I loves ya and I will always be here for you!
hope you are ok.....
**hugs**
YES HOPE THE FALL WASN`T TO BAD AND IF I WAS THERE I`D BE DUSTIN YOU OFF TOO. I`M SORRY FOR WHATEVER IT WAS/IS BUT YOU ..YES YOU ARE SO VERY STRONG AND I`M SO GLAD THEY LET YOU SEE THAT IN YOU!KEEP YOUR CHIN UP HONEY. I LOVE YOU.
"Two are stronger than one for if one falls the other will lift him up again."-Ecclesiastes 4, 9-10.
Ya, I know....I am quoting the bible but this is my favorite verse.
It reminds me that we can not do everything on our own & it is O.K. to lean on others.
I know I am 3 provinces away but if there is anything I can do just let me know.
Your are a special & sweet person Sass. Something tells me that even though you need your friends right now, you have been there for them many times.
((((hugs)))) to you.
xo
Honey, never be ashamed to ask for the support of friends. Hope you're ok. Giant hugs.
Hey you,
We are here for you! You are in my thoughts and prayers.
K :)
js - I'm lucky to have such amazing friends.
Os - The fall from Friday?! LOL I'm guessing I bruised a rib. Of course that was Dr. Binsk's diagnosis, and I think she's right!
Exile - I don't know what to say, besides Thank you. It means a lot.
Hella - Thank you. I know you are here for me. You proved that this weekend and many times before. How did I get so lucky to have you as a friend?
Alyssa - Thanks for the hugs. I needed them!
Dink - Thank you for your sweet, kind words. It's nice to know that I have the support and love of friends.
Mackey - I love the verse. Thank you.
Shora - I know I shouldn't be ashamed to ask for help, but I'd much rather take care of others then burden them with me. Thanks for the hugs. I hope you are well! :)
K - Thank you. You seem to know when to pop up with your sweet self! Sorry I missed you guys yesterday :(
Hope whatever it was it is getting better!
Post a Comment