Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Baby Sass

Guess who?
This is wee baby Sass.
Is it vain of me to say that I love this picture of me? Probably, but I don't give a crap.
I guess it's going to be in lieu of an HNT shot this week. I didn't get my act together in time. I've been good so far this year...so I'll be back next week!
I still have the chubby legs and my shirt is always on it's way off...some things never change!

And just for some fun:

I've teefed this from Mackey and Hella. I needed something that didn't require too much work as I am falling asleep here. I feeling a bit lazy today!

10 Firsts


1. First Best Friend: My friend Mare. We've known each other since birth. We don't get a lot of time together anymore, but I value her friendship still!
2. First Car: A Chevette. The epitome of university life. It got us around!
3. First Love: Horses...um guy wise? I married him. The other 'loves' I was just delusional.
4. First Vacation: P.E.I when I was about 12. That was the first big one anyway. We did lots of camping and such.
5. First Job: Babysitter. First 'real job' was the Bagel Stop.
6. First Piercing: My ear lobes. Dad took me :)
7. First Concert: Whitney Houston with my Mom. Circa 1987 ish. Before her crack days.
8. First Record/CD bought: Madonna: True Blue..or was it The Bangles: Manic Monday?
9. First Real Love: Mr. Sass
10. First Screen Name: Just Sassy.

9 Latest

1. Latest Alcoholic Beverage: Guinness beer
2. Latest Car Ride: Tonight coming home from a work out of sorts.
3. Latest Movie Watched: Ricky Bobby Talladega Nights (Yes Hella, I fell asleep. Why do you even bother asking?)
4. Latest Phone Call Made: A friend called earlier...but the last call I made was to my mom last night to help her with school. Bonus daughter points :)
5. Latest Jacuzzi Bath: Honestly can't remember. THAT'S a problem!
6. Latest CD Played: Shinedown. I was back to listening to Shed Some Light on repeat.
7. Latest Time You Cried: Last week...oh say about Wednesday. All day off and on. I was having a babyish moment I guess.
8. Latest Meal: Salad with some fish and veggies. MIL can cook!
9. Latest Curse: Holy shit I can't remember what I've sworn about today! I've made a conscious effort not to swear as much.

8 Have You Ever

1. Dated on of your best friends: Yes. Twice. Both times it ruined the friendship.
2. Been Arrested: No
3. Fallen in love at first sight: Don't think so.
4. Been in a T.V. program: No
5. Had your heart broken: Yes
6. Said you love someone without meaning it: No.
7. Made a prank phone call: Yes. I love to prank call K with Hannibal voices.
8. Shoplifted anything: Yes years ago. I took a Tiffany poster. I felt awful about it for days!

7 Things You Wear

1. Contacts
2. Riding helmet (not all the time you fools!). Safety first!
3. My black boots. They go with everything!
4. Warm clothes!
5. A smile.
6. Jeans
7. Usually some sassy panties/bra...

6 Things You've Done Today

1. Walked the dog in frigid temperatures
2. Worked out in several ways ;-)
3. Told my co-worker she looked like hell...and survived the duffing up I got.
4. Laughed through the insanity of my life.
5. Sang really loud in the car
6. Had a brainwave of an idea.

5 Favorite Things

1. Affection of any sort. Hugs, kisses and sex.
2. Horses/riding. It's worse then a heroin addiction.
3. Pineapple
4. Purple
5. Music!

4 People I Can Tell Anything

1. Hella
2. Two of my co-workers (Hella and these two have been with me through thick and thin, and I appreciate it more than they ever will know).
3. Mr. Sass
4. My girls from Uni.

3 Choices

1. Black or White? Black
2. Summer or Winter? Summer
3. Chocolate or Chips? Chocolate

2 Things To Do Before You Die

1. Go to Ireland/Scotland/England
2. Have a family of my own.

1 Thing You Regret

1. Dating the much older guy. I'm not saying anymore. Other than that..no regrets. So far.

8 comments:

Robin Alexa said...

OH MY FRIGGING ADORABLENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hollz said...

awww you were so cute when you were younger.....HHNT

Osbasso said...

You're cute, but you still have 24 hours left in Thursday. I'm just sayin'...

Randi said...

Cutie patootie. I did the 10 things too! Slackers. hehe

The Funky Bee said...

that has got to be the CUTEST damn picture ever. I LOVE it!!! like your stolen first and lasts too, might have to snag that!

exile said...

teefed?

um, isn't that spelled with a "Q"?

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

I love that little girl picture of you!!! SO cute!!

Cori said...

Aw, you really have a sassy look on your face, too, riding that big old horse! Time to scrapbook...you know you wanna!!