Sunday, February 04, 2007

My dumb streak continues?

I washed a pair of pants with Kleenex it the pocket.

I HATE when I do this, yet I am notorious for doing it.

Now I am picking little White 'fluffs' off the clothes that can't go in the dryer.

Jealous?

12 comments:

Mackey said...

Put the clothes in the dryer but just put them on "Fluff" or "air" that way there is no heat.

exile said...

just stop wearing clothes

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

Orr you could start a new fashionable thingy - fluffy clothes... like glittery ones but... well fluffy! :P

Sassy said...

All good suggestion.
Well..almost all of them.

I just can't believe I do this this often. *sigh*

Hollz said...

OMG sassy my fiance does this all the time with his clothes and im the sucker with parts of white stuck all over my clothes.... DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!!!!!! yet i never learn to check the pockets before i do laundry for the next time..... Grrrr

Anonymous said...

Yep! I've done that before.

Beware, the fluff of Life!

:)

xx,Cain.

Mackey said...

Exile's idea would be great but just not possible when you live in Canada!

The Funky Bee said...

I do it all the time too b/c I am an idiot! I don't know why I don't learn my lesson either.

Anonymous said...

Walk around naked all day.

Sexy in Milwaukee.

Thatgirl7278 said...

Oddly enough, I did this SAME thing on Saturday. We're kindred souls, you and I.

~Pees With A Fist Sitting Down said...

My fave is when I wash an undie w/a panty liner still on it.

Ewwwwwww! :P

Sassy said...

JJ - those things are damn absorbant aren't they?!