Sunday, February 18, 2007

There is such a satisfaction of having a clean house. Lately, it's been hard to keep the house as clean as I'd like to, having all these animals around (I'm not referring to my in laws!). The birds create more mess then my nerves can take, so it's nice to finally have things in order.
It will only last a few hours.
If that.
It's amazing how quickly after I clean something, it's a mess again. It must be Murphy's law that one will only spill on a freshly scrubbed floor. For now, all the bathrooms are tip top, the carpets have been aired/vacuumed, the floors are washed, the laundry done, the kitchen cleaned, the fridge cleaned out and up, and the whole house dusted.
This Cinderella is going to chill.

7 comments:

Hollz said...

I totally agree with you about it being nice to have a clean house It never lasts long though:(
Enjoy it while you can

Robin Alexa said...

Good job Cinderella. At least you are the pretty nice sister.

And speaking of Murphy, Murphy's Oil Soap is a good natural way to clean things. :)

I don't think we chatted about cleaners yet. Don't use all the chemically ones. Use vinegar, a capful of bleach in a sink of water or Murphy's Oil Soap for a natural not fucking with your health, clean.

Am I annoying you yet??

Robin Alexa said...

Oh and fresh air like you said. Opening all of your windows even in the winter, just for a bit, can kill a lot of dust mites.

Especially in your northern fresh air town.

Okay I MUST be annoying you and your other blog friends at this point.

Binsk go sleepies.

Tomorrow is another day of bugging that I must be rested for. ;)

Dead man walking said...

I know the feeling..lol..I have come to the conclusion that not everything has to be perfect and organized all of the time, even though i would like it to be...

Sassy said...

Hollz - I'd love to have a maid so the house was clean allll the time

Binsk - No we haven't chatted about cleaners yet. I was wondering about them when I was choking over a bucket of one. I am now enlightened. Again.
What would I do with out my health guru??

Shane - I try to remember that!! How are you doing by the way?!?!

Sheri said...

Good job! I'm sending you a plane ticket, and I've got a messy house with your name all over it.

The Funky Bee said...

I love the feeling of a clean house but Uugghh, lately it's been hard for us too. Must be going around.