A little of this. A little of that. It usually ends up with something about my knickers....
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
A little pink HNT..part 2.
Since I had a few extra pictures from last week, I thought I'd begin to use them up. A different angle this week. Truth be told I was pulling on the strings to keep myself from busting out!
Short and sweet this week.
Happy HNT!
27 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am envious of your boobs....but you already knew that! You look hot girl!! Happy HNT!
So you are the same girl that said every day was Fat Tuesday for you??? Whateveh! Girl.....you are hawt!!!! Smokin'! This pic is you Sass...sweet yet sexy. How Iwish my tummy looked as good as yours. If I remember correctly it did.....a very long time ago.
Not only is she the sweetest girl, she is smart and HOT as well!! I LOVE the angle on this - we need you as a model Sassy!! Can you come to my school next Thursday night?? :)
A sometimes cheery, sometimes cranky, sometimes amusing, sometimes absurd, sometimes clever, sometimes dramatic, sometimes intense, sometimes bitchy, but always Sassy kinda gal.
27 comments:
I am envious of your boobs....but you already knew that!
You look hot girl!!
Happy HNT!
sexy sassy! I love the little outfit its so cute/babydoll!
Happy HNT!
ok i have new favorite color
can u guess what it is???
goddang awesome shot
awesome
so sexy
js
We would have accepted them if they fell out...
How very lovely and exciting.
I'm kicking myself for missing last week's post - thank goodness for archives.
Happy HNT!
I would have worked those strings in quite the opposite way.
And what a lovely vantage point.
HHNT!
~Him
You are very sweet.
:)
I missed last week so this WORKS for me ;)
I love it.
HHNT
Thank our lucky stars for the few extras!
Let em go, let em go! Wonderful picture!
So you are the same girl that said every day was Fat Tuesday for you???
Whateveh!
Girl.....you are hawt!!!!
Smokin'!
This pic is you Sass...sweet yet sexy. How Iwish my tummy looked as good as yours.
If I remember correctly it did.....a very long time ago.
Uhm... I know I have a dollar bill around here somewhere... where is it?!?!?!
Oh wait - it's an American dollar. Probably worthless to you. My bad.
Belly buttons and boobs. My favorites.
I love that top! I agree with hella...I'm envious as well!!
HHNT!
By all means, feel free to bust out!
Happy HNT!
ssssmokin'.. yes ma'am!
Hot hot hot and hellacious! HHNT!
Yeah, I was gonna say "Things are busting out all over!" :)
HAPPY HNT!
HOLY WHOA! nice shot Sassy!
very nice indeed
Very hot photo - Happy belated HNT
Absolutely fantastic! Happy HNT!
Not only is she the sweetest girl, she is smart and HOT as well!! I LOVE the angle on this - we need you as a model Sassy!! Can you come to my school next Thursday night?? :)
Hippychic - Do you have a wide angle lens on that camera? hehe.
I'd love to come ;-)
they're look'n at me...
Wow, Great photo. With some left over ashes you could have made an arrow pointing down. :)
Hottie.
Yes you.
Post a Comment