Friday, February 09, 2007

Haiku Friday

Do you feel better
now that I feel an inch tall?
You can be so cruel.

Hamolka's a mom
that's what makes life so unfair.
Help me understand.

Ass' been beaten red,
Hand prints on my big ol' cheek
Payback's a real bitch.

8 comments:

Robin Alexa said...

I don't know how to say that's fair whatsoever. It sucks. But have faith my darling.

Anonymous said...

Babe, I hope you are okay. Go read my rant on my blog...I think you feel the same way!

I am here for you!
Loves ya!

Mackey said...

I gasped when I read that sickening bitch had a baby.
After all that she did to aid in the death of those girls......she should be rotting in hell.

I am sorry someone has gotten you down. Can I kick their ass for you???
((((HUGS))))

Sassy said...

You girls are the best. I just don't understand how this crazy world works. How does an awful bitch ass skank whore like that get to be a mom?
I'll be fine.
Mackey - I'd love for you to kick some ass!!! You rock.

Thanks for the hugs. xoxo

Randi said...

Just because a woman gets knocked up and has a baby, that doesn't make her a mom. When the time is right and you have yours, though, I'll bet you'll make the best mommy ever. Life's unfair.

exile said...

shitting out a kid
does not make the bitch a mom
Sass will be O K!

Sassy said...

Randi - Sometimes, I just need some sense talked into me from one of my girls. Thanks :)

Exile - And one of my boys! :)

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

That story just curdled my stomach. I dunno why authorities have not stepped in and taken that child from her. It truly is not fair.
Hugs for you. I wish I could take away your pain.