A Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!
Although, I'm not necessarily a huge fan of this day, I do wish that everyone knows true love at some point in their life. I'm going to try not to sound bitter or rude, but I must say the following.Mr. Sass gets off easy. I don't want anything from him today. I'm serious. I don't want something that states or signifies his love for me today, because society tells him he must. Don't waste the money or the time. Do something for me any other day and it will mean so much more. Last night, he came to the barn to see me ride. I looked up and there he was at the arena door watching. He never comes. Riding is my thing. He just has to suffer through hours upon hours of stories, pictures, and whatever else I am rambling on about horse wise. That was better than any card or flowers. It made my night that he wanted to come and see me doing my thing. I'm easy to please. Mind you, I'd like flowers or a card once in awhile (I'm being a tad bit whiny there). So, if Valentine's Day is your thing, enjoy it. I wish you the best. Go on, be with your sweetheart....what are you doing reading this?
Oh by the way: Congratulations to one of my best friends Julie on her engagement!! I'm so excited and happy for you! I guess our little group didn't scare Justin off eh? He's one of us for sure....looking forward to the 'big' day!

5 comments:
This is the one day of the year I expect my husband to do absolutely nothing. That's cuz he's so great the other 364.
Aw about your hubby showing up last night!
Happy VD babe. xoxox
Happy Valentines day girl!
Same to you, girlie! I just got a voice mail from my ex. The one that dumped me on 2 separate Valentine's. Wishing me a Happy VD. Suuuuuuure.
OMG Julie got engaged...tell her I say congrats!!!!!!
Shora - Awww your husband sounds like a sweetie. Ummm happy VD..I hope that's not venerial disease...
Hollz - Thanks! Hey..everytime I go to your site it crashes my computer! :-(
Randi - Riiiight. Tell him to jump in a lake. You have better people to do..I mean things to do.
Hella - I will!! She was asking about you :)
Post a Comment