All I wanted was a chocolate vagina for a male friend at work. A little Valentine's gag gift. Is that so much to ask?
Apparently it is.
The sex shop here was closed and it was only 7:15. In this one horse town, there doesn't seem to be a need for sex shops to open much past 5:00. I guess that's why most farmers and rednecks around here have at least a couple of sheep? Normal people would leave it for another day, or perhaps leave it all together.
I am not normal.
We decided to head into the 'city' knowing that the store would be open until at least eight. Hell bent for leather, we raced there and made it on time.
Success! I know am the proud owner of a white chocolate vagina, a dark chocolate penis (hey, it was bigger!) and even a nice set of chocolate titties.
I can sleep happily tonight, knowing that someone will be victim to my sick mind and perverted ways in 2 days time.
Monday, February 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
you're crazy. that's all.
Oh Sass...ya kill me!!
How much fun it must be to work with you!
Oh my God. You used "hell bent for leather." I love you.
At least your one-horse town has a shop. Nearest one around here is about 90 miles away, I believe. We used to have one that was owned by a former priest. Yeah--that's weird.
I have to say I have never seen a chocolate vagina!! LOL!!
I love Randi's mom for loving Randi who loves you for using "hell bent for leather"!
Ok, you must post pics of these items before they're given / eaten. Ok? Promise?!?!
Post a Comment