Friday, February 03, 2006
Crass but Sooo Funny!
I have seen two bumper stickers lately that really made me laugh. I think it was the shock that they were actually on cars that made it so funny. The first is on a 'friends' car...it says "My other ride is your mom" and the second was just randomly seen. It said, "Your little princess is my dirty little whore" Maybe as a girl I shouldn't really find that funny, but I do..so sue me. I'm sure it offends someone somewhere. The things people do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Very nice site! Health illinois insurance short term Commercial insurance training Ambien generic india Breakout on accutane Realtors 2b dover delaware Subscribe to baseball digest Leadership training in florida Vermont lottery subcriptions Used audi a3 uk My bentley seo specialists belgium Vg-2 speed measurement labs radar detectors review order discount patanol online nursing jobs peugeot 106
Post a Comment