Thursday, February 23, 2006

HNT 2 I Got Cold Feet that Day!


It doesn't quite feel the same as sand between your toes. Although it was a lot easier to clean up!
I think I just wanted an excuse to go without socks and show off my new polish ;) A girl has to take care of her feet you know, no rough spots or nasty-ass polish...even in the winter!
Happy HNT!

8 comments:

paitl1 said...

happy hnt. hope you warmed up after that.

Calvin said...

haha, good job there! nice anklet there.. pearls?! ;-)

April said...

They're beautiful!!!

And I like the pearls.

Mark Leslie said...

Very cool polish indeed. But c'mon. Brrrrrrrrr!!!!!! Get those toes into something warm. Happy HNT!

S said...

Oooh snow and purple toenails! Nice! Happy HNT

Unknown said...

My favorite color on those toes :)

Happy HNT!

Sassy said...

Cute feet! Happy HNT!

tom said...

I know good ways to warm cold toes. ;)
We should post your toes on my blog.