Sunday, February 12, 2006

The Gummi Olympics

Welcome to my world. Besides being utterly lazy this weekend, I have tuned in to the Olympics a bit. Wanted to see how Canada was doing...and happened to watch both events that we won medals in. Also saw the 2 women's hockey matches were we won (slightly) against Italy: 16-0 and Russia: 12-0. However, that's where normalcy ends for today. I fell asleep last night after watching some highlights of the Olympics. I had the strangest dream. I dreamt of that the Gummi Bears (yes the tv show/candy) were a team in the Olympics. They were kicking ass in the events too because they were so small and bouncy. They had little gummy snowpants on and those furry tuques the Canadians have (little gummie biters)...they had trouble with the bobsled because they couldn't grip the ground. Geesh. The worst of it is, I have the damn theme song stuck in my head because it was playing in my dream when they won a medal....

Dashing and daring,
courageous and caring,
Faithful and friendly,
With stories to share,
All through the forest,
As their song fills the air,
Marching along,
As they sing out their song,
Gummi bears!!!
Bouncing here and there and everywhere!
High adventure that is beyond compare,
They are the Gummi Bears!
Get out of my head you little Gummi bastards! Thats the last time I eat a gummi before going to bed!

4 comments:

Calvin said...

hahahaha.. stoned on the sugar eh?! ;-)

Leah the Super-Cool said...

Glad to hear you like the Chili commercial! I actually did try to see if I could submit it to Cambell's Chunky Chili but, as like most places in this day and age, they don't take unsolicited submissions for fear of getting sued for doing a similar idea. Ah well, I'll just have to find some ad executive out there to seduce!

By the way, I identify completely with the weirdness in the gummi olympic dream. Hell, I've had dreams that babies were attacking from space with bows and arrows to the tune of Footloose. Gotta love crazy dreams!

Stephanie said...

Ok, what are you on and will you share with me? Thank you so much for sharing this. I laughed till I cried.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. janet foot fetish Accounting studies Mite hair loss Black teenage blowjobs Transvestites in winnipeg canada Aging grants accutane legal Asian idols wallpaper Big tits busty cartoons Fantasy latino