
It's apparently a chicken drumstick...don't ask. What kid draws chicken for fun? This one apparently. I personally like the belly button he has given it. On second look it kinda looks like a penis...
A little of this. A little of that. It usually ends up with something about my knickers....
7 comments:
OMG!!! Too funny!!!Was it your child whodrew that?
full marks for effort to the kid.. he'll go far! ;-)
Haha oh my god yeah the first thing I thought when i saw that was definitely not chicken drumstick.
@mackeydoodle - Thanks..a student of mine did that :) When I have kids no doubt they would just cut to the chase and draw a dick...lol
@s! maybe one day he will be making chicken porn...who knows
@leah the super cool - Yeh...funny thing is, after looking at it for awhile I have a craving, but I don't know if it's for chicken
Looks to me like the child may have a career in designing "adult toys". Whatcha think?
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. http://www.business-property-insurance.info/Farmers-insurance-quote-http-www-quoteserv-com.html
Excellent, love it! gate openers levaquin Toy collies Advance cash loans net payday Air freshener neutralizer Building craps tables 2005 subaru impreza sti Spyc m 500f w free watch digital cameras
Post a Comment