Friday, February 03, 2006

On a More Serious Note....

Why are so many people sick? Too many people close to me are battling wars with cancer, and the sad thing is they are so young. What made them get sick and not me? Why do they deserve this, or do they deserve this? I guess no one really deserves it, but we are faced with it so often!What a hard fight to battle. The strength I see in these people, to carry on with their lives, take care of their families, and give selflessly to others is really inspiring. I can only wish they beat their illnesses, because of all people I know, these are people who deserve to live. I can't even imagine what it would be like, yet they face it everyday. I wonder if this increase in diseases such as cancer has to do with the foods we eat, the environment we live in....I'm sure it does. We are surrounded by carcinogens. I guess we are slowly killing ourselves. That's a lovely thought to start the weekend isn't it? I wish them all the best though..always in my thoughts.

No comments: