Everyone has to start somewhere. It's baby steps, but 50 seems to be a good place to stop and take a moment to celebrate. It doesn't seem like I have written that many posts, but apparently I have. I've been able to unload my thoughts, deranged ramblings and even bitching sessions on poor people passing by. I've even managed to convince a few people to come back again and again, and convinced others further that I am sane and worthy of befriending. Cheers to the new friends (I'll drink to that!). Maybe one day I will get to stop and celebrate something significant like 500 or 1000. Until then, I will take this small step and roll with it. No, there won't be any huge bash (I'll save that for 500!) with strippers and party favors, but I can offer up some beer! Anyone is welcome to come over and celebrate, you bring yourself and I'll supply the beer!
Here's to hoping I can muster up something somewhat humorous or entertaining once and awhile, with a side of serious thoughts (just so you know I can be normal in my thoughts). So in the famous words of SpongeBob SquarePants:
"Now that everyone is here, I officially declare the party switch to be in the oooon position!" Cheers!

3 comments:
50 Posts!! That IS awesome! You might not be celebrating with strippers and beer, but I think it's worthy of such a thing. Perhaps I'll have a toast for your #50 out here in Chicagoland.
heyyyyy!!! congrats!!!!!! :D gr8 goin! :) now dat u r on my blogroll, ul def get more hits n more fans, duncha worry! ;) hehehe.. btw, i reached 1000 last week! :P sorry 2 steal yer thunder! :D
congrats! :-)
Post a Comment