Monday, February 20, 2006

Drivers...

It occurred to me on my way into work today...I think some people really think I (we) can't see them when they are in their cars. Or maybe they don't care... either way, maybe they should think about some of the things they are doing while attempting to drive. Either they look like total morons, or they will surely kill someone. You know the types:

- the classic nose picker. You know right up to his knuckle. I really wanted to get out at the light and offer him a Kleenex, but maybe he wanted his privacy to enjoy the delicacy he just harvested.

- the "I can apply mascara/lipstick while I drive. No problem!" chick. Umm no you can't. First, you are making the most ridiculous faces. Close your mouth you are attracting flies, and two, you nearly hit me while trying to tart yourself up. Here's an idea, do it before you leave.

- the car pool mommy reaching around to smack her kids while clearly yelling her face off. Not an attractive look, and what makes it worse, you are yelling at a 3 year old like that?! and trying to smack him? Pull over your car, I have a smack for you.

- the watch while I drive my car with my knees, eat my breakfast and drink my coffee person. You clever monkey you. Join a circus. Atleast you won't kill anyone while driving. By the way you have some jam on your face you shemp.

- the ghost driver. Oh wait no...there you are! You are rummaging through your glovebox. Keep your eyes on the road...unless you are looking for a Kleenex, then that's okay, just be quick before you land in a ditch.

- the farter. How do I know this? Simple. Usually a guy driving and his significant other has her shirt pulled over her nose, or she is hanging out the window gagging, while he sits there with a smug look on his face. Ok...this is funny. Someone else's pain is my pleasure.

- the reader. Do you really need to read the paper right now? Wait till you get to the office, or to the bathroom if that's your thing. Headline today: "80% of Drivers too Preoccupied"

All this coming from the girl who was busted by a car of teenaged boys today for singing loudly and "dancing" in her car when Disturbed: Down with the Sickness came on...opps I thought no one could see me.

2 comments:

Mackey said...

I do not do any of those things while driving but I am guilty of singing my ass off!!! I blare my music like an 18 year old & sing at the top of my lungs!!! My kids sing right along!!
"I AM A ROCK STAR IN MY CAR!!!"

Calvin said...

Disturbed rockkk.. you are forgiven!!