Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Wow..I Thought My Roommates Were Weird!

I had my share of roommates while going through university, mostly good, but a few odd ones too! To sum it up, there was one chick who use to defrost meat by placing it on a heat register and cranking the heat. It would sit on the vent for days! Then she would put paper towel in the oven. She never got sick and never burned the house down, although there were a few close calls! Another roommate would have wild sex with her boyfriend, then immediately after, throw him out into the hallway and yell at him. He would stand there in his nuddy pants pleading with her. Hey Rico (yes that was really his name!) put some pants on dear, there are 3 other ladies (ha ha) roaming around! Poor guy, she WAS insane! and yet another one, who through no fault of her own, had the meanest and most inconsiderate boyfriend ever...forced the "quiet girl" to tear a strip off him one night (you go K!). Mostly, I lived with my best girls and we had a great time! Lots of practical jokes and odd stories that seem really funny to us, but maybe not to others. We had our share of problems, but these are the friends you keep for life. Yes, even the one who was a slob and kept a little toy hidden away that she doesn't know we know about...lol (It was Jules I swear!). A Florida man has recently been charged with fatally beating his roommate with a sledgehammer and a claw hammer because they had no toilet paper left. Wow. Anger issues! So, on this note, I'd like to take the opportunity to send my love to my girls and thank them for never bludgeoning me (or anyone else) to death over toilet paper!
Here's a quick flash back to those days...god we look young..and still do damn it!














yes, I had to cut someone's cleave outta this pic!











































Side note: why is it that I can't find an old pic of my partner in crime, where she isn't doing something inappropriate?! So a recent pic it has to be!

7 comments:

Robin Alexa said...

I TOTALLY see Natalie Portman...SEE it does work! Sort of. Or maybe more than we want it to. ;)

Calvin said...

good times! :-)

Mackey said...

What a bunch of cuties you all are!

Mythreyee said...

lol... weird roomies alright! hey, wich 1 is u in da pics???

Sassy said...

@mythreyee - if you look at the top pic, I am the one in the middle.

Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» » »

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »