So I headed out to Speedorama in Toronto yesterday...fun fun fun! It was mostly muscle cars, which I quite enjoy, overall not to many cars, especially newer and high end modified cars (shitty). What was there, I found quickly. Enough to make any guy excited (and a few of us gals too!) Found a few cars that I think I could manage having *sighs*....Although I lost my balls again this car show (not that I had any to begin with but u get the point). Some guys at car shows have really nice cars, but they choose to put this little sign in the window that always catches my eye, and makes me laugh. The sign usually says something to the effect of
"Unless you are nude, stay out of the car" I love these signs. Mainly I love them because they are usually found in the cars of a middle aged, beer-bellied, balding man who is missing a few teeth, and looks like its about that time of the month for a bath. Yeah..dream on baby. However, I have this insane urge in me. You guessed it. I sooo want to play stupid, strip down to nothing and climb in...just cuz that's what the sign says. I think it would be hilarious, however I chickened out again...it was a family show. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Can't wait till the next show! Who's in?




From Top: Mmmm VW Jetta with a widebody kit, supercharged...yummy.
A Cobalt with some serious modifications...Lamboughini doors..I think more was spent on the car, then what its worth..but still very nice.
Firebird (or a Thunder Chicken as we refer to them as :) hey MS?) very sexy, but lets loose the old man in the pic k? There was probably a sign on this car if u know what I'm saying.
BMW...didn't stop to get a close look at this one, I just liked it...lol Ok I can be a typical girl there!
3 comments:
I would LOVE one of those Beamers. I bet they go fast. mmmmmm... fast.
woweee!! hot stuff!!
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »
Post a Comment