Monday, September 11, 2006

BOW WOW!! Is that a "wiener" dog?!

Holy Hannah!

I love Ikea. Yeah, their furniture is cool (most of it anyway), and their commercials tend to kick a bit of ass (Remember, I'm a sucker for accents. Even if it is this annoying Swedish man). I shop there enough to get their catalogue each year. I'm sure you just have to shop their once and they will put you on the mailing list, but whatever. I look forward to it. It's like the Sears Wish Book or the Canadian Tire Catalogue! Endless hours of fun.

Said Ikea catalogue arrived a few weeks ago and I began to flip through the pages. However, I didn't get very far (the inside cover infact) before I noticed something was askew. Perhaps it's my love of animals or my intense craving for a Bratwurst, but something popped out (pardon the wee pun) at me right away. Take a look:


Notice anything about Rover?! Look at him! He's laying there thinking "Hey baby! Bend over and let Rover take over!". He could put some men to shame. If you can't see it, then I'm not pointing it out folks!

Like I said. I love Ikea. Endless hours of fun.

Side note: Now that I know you actually read this...word up to my homegirl K! He he.

16 comments:

Distant Timbers Echo said...

HOLY CRAP!

Rover's hung like a horse! If the moonlight hits him just right, it's best to just let him finish!

No Rover no! Bad dog!

Anonymous said...

Not true...
I've shopped at IKEA 100 times and it's a pain in the ass to get a catalog.
Actually, I had to lie and say I owned a business before they paid any attention. Must be run by men, ;)

Anonymous said...

LMAO Holy shit man. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me! That is the funniest thing I ahve seen in a LONG time!

Way to pick it up girl!!

Mackey said...

Holy tallywhackers Batman!!!!
Good eye Sass!
I have that catalogue & I never even noticed it!!!
I have to go & check that out. Sure to bring me hours of laughter!!!

Mackey said...

P.I.M.P now!!!!
I just checked it out in the catalogue & the title on the page is "Change Your Way of Living"
Hahahahahaha!!!
Hmmm...ya that is def change things a bit.

Shora said...

Oh my fucking gawd! I've never owned a dog. Is that for real? If so... who knew yours was such an educational blog. lol.

Steven said...

Damn...that pups packing some heat.

Time to for his female owner t buy herself a jar of peanut butter and let nature...and peanut butter do it's work. ;)

Steve~

Randi said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. Good eye, dude! I love subliminal advertising.

exile said...

"she's so hot she could give-a-dog-a-bone"

see, people always wonder what it takes to get into modeling, turns out it pays to be Dirk Diggler's Dog

Sassy said...

redneck nerdboy - Rover is the envy of all his equine friends

alicia - Hmmm you are probably right, it's run by men. That's why its not easy to find things and we have to assemble it ourselves with little to no instructions.

Hella - You love it. Made Coopy jealous tho.

Mackey - I'm still laughin! Change my way of living for sure!

JJ - crazy eh?

Shora - No man. A dog's real dick looks something like lipstick coming out of a tube. I think this was more of a PR nightmare.

Steven - his owner probably has no use for a man if she has the dog and some skippy.

Randi - thanks...I try to keep my eyes open for this kind of crap.

Exile - I wonder how much he gets paid? and how he's paid??

Thatgirl7278 said...

WHAT PAGE?!?!

I'm just curious cause you know... I uh...like that pillow in the picture... yeah... that's it.

Sassy said...

thatgirl - inside front cover. It folds out. There you will find...uhh your pillows.

exile said...

sassy- what ever he get's paid, it's not the only reason he get's all the bitches

Mackey said...

It's on the first page...it's a fold out.....like a centerfold thing:P

Ummm....I don't think I am ever going to look at Peanut Butter the same way again.

Sheri said...

NO!!!!!! I think I've gone blind!

Anonymous said...

I wanna go on record..I showed up at work today and low and behold the new IKEA catalogue is sitting on my bosses desk.....do you think I showed her???
HELLA YEAH!
I am now known as a bigger perv than before.....oh yeah and Sassy I did tell them you were the original finder of Fido's bone....so to speak LOL!!