While stumbling along the beach I noticed this lifeguard chair. What a sham that there would be no lifeguard at night. What about the night swimmers? Are they not entitled to a little safety too? What if someone encountered a stingray? or needed the use of my floatation devices? I decided to take matters into my own hands. However, I was in my dinner clothes and I wasn't about to save any lives wearing them, so I decided to strip down. Besides, my whiter than white skin could act as some kind of reflection giving the swimmers some light (or atleast something to swim towards if disoriented). The things I do for my people.
Funny. There were a few more people on the beach that night....

Happy HNT to everyone!

21 comments:
A lovely beacon in the night :)!
Happy HNT!
umm...save me????? please????
Your Royal Yumminess....up there on that throne..LMAO!
Night Swimmin....deserves a quiet night...and a hot HNT!!!
Drowning over here. Um...help me?
This pic really did turn out great!
You are a hottie...but you already knew that!!
GOD I miss that place!!
HAppy HNT!
You cheeky girl! And just who took this picture?
Happy HNT sweetie ;)
HHNT!
You risque little woman! Go sassy!!
Why are tan lines so sexy? HHNT
X marks the spot.....I cannot swim so I would need saving quite often.;)
HHNT
Brad
I'd happily flounder in that water with you in the chair. Not that I can see the water.
Happy HNT x
x marks the spot, hehehe
i love the shot, very saucy
HHNT
:)
I would have been a lifegaurd, except that I am allergic to sunshine and fun!
Maybe that's why I continuously had that rash on my forehead since I was three.
Jas...
Nice tan lines!!!!
HHNT (A day late)
Happy HNT!
Awesome tan lines! I love it!
HHNT (a day late, oops) and happy weekend!!!
Why do I never end up at beaches with people like you?
Oh ya, my pasty white ass doesn't go to beaches. ;)
Steve~
a seriously saucey sassy sends sexual shivers
How CUTE!!!
I LOVE IT!
And if you are white I am transparent. ;)
LOL! Yes, I think I am drowning as well and need the assistance of your flotation devices!! :)
(this is the longest thursday ever!)
Sasseeeeeee!!! Where are yoooooou?!?!?!?!?! Come back!
Post a Comment