A little of this. A little of that. It usually ends up with something about my knickers....
Sassy - ((((((HUG)))))))Love ya girl!
Thanks for the hugs. I needed them.
Well here's another hug then. :o)
you can never have to many hugs!
I am assuming this is in memory of your Daddy??((((hugs))) to you my cyber friend.
Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you.K :)
awww, i send you hugs too, but i'm sorry if i poke ya a little when i do it(can't blame a moth for trying to eat your socks)
Since everyone is giving you hugs, here's one more...Though, I am pretty creepy...so it's a creepy hug...You may wish you had never gotten it. ;)Steve~
Mackey - yup. it's for my dad. Thanks a bunch for your hugs!K - awww you little lurker! Thanks for commenting and thanks for thinking of me. You da best!Exile - is that a cucumber in your pocket..???Steven - even creepy hugs are okay...i think....besides it doesn't get any creepier then Exile! (kidding bud!)
Oh I had no idea. Hugs darling hugs.
I've been blog AWOL lately, so mine are a little late.. but HUGS! xoxoxox
sassy- well, it does get creepier, see, the cucumber is for a cucumber and mayo sandwich!
shora - thanks!!! Welcome back! heheExile - you usually carry around fresh produce for random sandwhich making??
sassy- of course, what else would i have in my pants?
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Sassy - ((((((HUG)))))))
Love ya girl!
Thanks for the hugs. I needed them.
Well here's another hug then.
:o)
you can never have to many hugs!
I am assuming this is in memory of your Daddy??
((((hugs))) to you my cyber friend.
Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you.
K :)
awww, i send you hugs too, but i'm sorry if i poke ya a little when i do it
(can't blame a moth for trying to eat your socks)
Since everyone is giving you hugs, here's one more...
Though, I am pretty creepy...so it's a creepy hug...
You may wish you had never gotten it. ;)
Steve~
Mackey - yup. it's for my dad. Thanks a bunch for your hugs!
K - awww you little lurker! Thanks for commenting and thanks for thinking of me. You da best!
Exile - is that a cucumber in your pocket..???
Steven - even creepy hugs are okay...i think....besides it doesn't get any creepier then Exile! (kidding bud!)
Oh I had no idea. Hugs darling hugs.
I've been blog AWOL lately, so mine are a little late.. but HUGS! xoxoxox
sassy- well, it does get creepier, see, the cucumber is for a cucumber and mayo sandwich!
shora - thanks!!! Welcome back! hehe
Exile - you usually carry around fresh produce for random sandwhich making??
sassy- of course, what else would i have in my pants?
Post a Comment