I left to walk the dog this morning, and instead of prancing down the steps and across the lawn, he was immediately preoccupied. He had is nose wedged in by the steps and his fur was up. When I got a closer look I realized it looked as if some kind of animal had burrowed his way in there. There also happens to be a larger hole in my garden leading to under the steps. It may not be much of a garden, but dammit, it's mine and it's been dug up! The smell coming from under the steps either A) indicated that whatever has crawled in there, did so to die and rot, or b) it's a skunk. I'm going with the second.

Now I have to call some friggen animal control person to come and get it, because I don't have half a clue how to get rid of a skunk! I'm afraid that one of us will get sprayed or that it will have babies and relatives from far and wide will be popping by to visit it.
Why of all the houses, did it choose this one? The one with frequent traffic out the front door and a large dog? Clearly not a bright animal. Hmmm, there goes one worry, it won't have babies, it's probably male.
Any suggestions??
6 comments:
Name him Pepe and hope to high hell that Coopy doesn't get a spraying!
Tomato juice takes the stink out....just for reference sake!!
move
i hear california is nice, and yes, you can bring hella with you.
Yeah Sassy...can I cum too?????? Oh wait I mean can I come too.....Tee Hee
it's sunny and warm and moist...
wait, what were we talk'n about?
Hella/Exile - The for sale sign is up...this is bullshit, they aren't even paying rent! Califonia eh? Hmmm think we'd fit in with our funny talk? :P
oh and if it's moist..its definately hella.
Okay...so why exactly do I get brought up when the word "moist" is brought into the conversation????
Oh yeah wait a minute.....I forgot.....tee hee......you both love me for it!
Post a Comment