I'll just say it.
I was Grimace.
Yes. Grimace. Grimace as in one of Ronald McDonald's friends. I can't really say what the hell he is (my best guess is an eggplant), but I was it. My job was to dress up as Grimace when McDonalds was having any kind of promotion or fun day. I entertained kids and waved for pictures. Although dressing as Grimace was clearly a highlight, I was officially a "Ronald Ranger" (that's a whole other blog post!).
It gets worse though.
Yes, I dressed up as Grimace. If you knew anymore then that, you wouldn't have let your children near me. You see, the Grimace suit was heavy and full of fuzzy purple hair. It hardly had appropriate breathing holes. It got hot in there. Damn hot. The only way to keep cool while dressed as Grimace was to strip down before I dressed up!
I was naked under there. Okay, most times I was in some kind of undergarment, but a lot less clothed then I think any of my managers wanted to know about (or my boyfriend at the time...now my loving and truly understanding husband..hehe).
So there you have it. A sweaty, naked 16 year old in a Grimace suit.
I know you're all jealous.

13 comments:
hahaha.. that's just hilarious!!
Sassy, ask me if I am surprised??
Just another reason I knew I loved you.
Perv!!
MUAH
Was it purple and fuzzy on the inside too? Did you emerge naked, sweaty and covered in purple fuzz? Do you put Grimace on your resume? So many questions!
You know, there are a whole lot of people (somewhere out there, I don't know where) who find big mascot-like costumes attractive in a weird fetish way. I'm just saying...you could make a lot of money if you wanted. When I was in college I was a mad scientist, doing afterschool science classes in community centers and doing science themed birthday parties. I wore a lab coat, but never got naked under it. They weren't anatomy classes. Good times.
Holy shit...you were Grimace!?!?!?
I need your fucking autograph!!!!! RIGHT NOW!!! ;)
Except...sign it Grimace, not Sassy... ;)
Steve~
Is it inappropriate that I'm oddly aroused by your story?
LOL
;o)
Is it naughty/lame that this immediately made me think of my 2nd favorite "Would You Rather?"
Would you rather...
Administer a "BJ" to every member of the Oakridge Boys
or
Be double-teamed by Grimace and Mayor McCheese?
Now that I know you've dressed up at Grimace... I'm still sticking with "Grimace and Mayor McCheese" as my answer. ;)
Nice blog :)
I was turned on when you told me that the other day and I'm still turned on now, Sassypants.
Haha!
I was nearly speechless after you told me that!
Hella - then I'm sure you wouldn't be surprised to know I still remember what some people ordered (all the time...)
Shora - No, it wasn't fuzzy and purple on the inside, thank god. Instead it the inside was like a tensor bandage. That's the best way I can explain it. Resume? Yes. Grimace went right under pole cleaner at the rippers. :P
Sheri - Hmmm that could be interesting. I think I saw something like that on an episode of CSI
Steven - Do you want me to sign it naked too?. ;-)
JJ - Its the only thing that I can come up with that he looks like. Everyone else was some kind of food so "butt plug" was out.
Randi - I am aroused that you are aroused...hehe ;-)
that girl - LMAO!! Hilarious. I'd stick with that one too. You won't be dispointed. ;-)
~a-lo~ Thanks :D
Redneck Nerdboy - lol That's a mental picture that is hard to erase. I can't be held responsible for the nightmares tho!
Wasn't it a friend of ours of that was constantly ordering a Big Mac Meal super sized with a coke and an extra Big Mac on the side??
Wonder how his heart is these days??
Hella - yup. Mike. Going in for a triple by-pass next month. Ohh and remember a certain 'couple' who came thru often..then it finally caught up with her? Not that living in his parent's basement probably helped...a kitchen would probably been a good thing...
Aw man, you got to be Grimace? While you were did you at least understand WHAT THE HECK the Hamburglar was saying?
Post a Comment