1. "I can't go commando. My glands are over active."
2. "Okay...this is sticky."
3. "I tried it already! I like the way it feels!"
4. "It's not like there is shit on the butt plugs."
5. "It's not as tight as it use to be."
6. "Can I taste your cookie?"
7. "Fucking ignorant bitch. I'm gonna kick her ass!"...."I have your back Sassy"
8. "Holy shit. That's a huge pile of pyuck."
Alright...some may need a little further explanation.
Number 1 speaks for itself.
Number 2 was when we decided to actually jot some of these jems down, I needed a pen. It was sticky.
3 - was a "gator gate latch." It was spring loaded and we were entertaining ourselves with it.
4 - Long story short. We saw a seedy (and friggen dirrrrty) sex toy shop and decided to go in.
5 - We were talking about Hella's breaks. Swear to god!
6 - Mmmm chocolate chip M&M cookies....
7 - Some stupid bitch at the concert was trying to shove her fat ass though the crowd. We were crammed together and she thought she could push past me like an ignorant twat. She was wrong.
8 - Leaving the concert, after watching two guys piss all over a wall, we almost stepped in the hugest pile of "pyuck" known to man.
On a side note the TOOL concert was effing amazing! It down poured during most of the concert, but it didn't matter. It was one of those warm rains. No wind. We waited over 10 years for this so nothing could dampen the evening. By the end we were drenched to the bone but couldn't have been happier. They played a good mix of their 'old' songs and songs off their new album. Favourites such as Schism, 46 & 2, Stinkfist, and Lateralis weren't left out. Jambi (one of my current faves) sounded awesome live as did Rosetta stoned. They played almost all of the new album. We were slightly disappointed that they didn't play Sober or Prison Sex, but we can't really complain too much since they played over 2 hours. The perfect end to a summer of concerts.

13 comments:
Gawd you 2 are adorable!!!!
Sweet.
Glad you two had a good time. You look so awesome together! Haha!
#4...
um, did you check their return policy? just say'n
i completely feel you on Sober, it's hands down (my pants), one of my favorite tool songs. that would be like going to see Weird Al Yankovic and not getting to hear Amish Paradise.
Talking about breaks...
Sure...ya...whatever.... wink, wink. ;)
Steve~
What a great shot! And what might that be you're both wearing on your lovely torsos.... Tool shirts perhaps?
Glad ya had fun babe!
Mackey - Awww shucks thanks! We try to pass off as cute so when we cause trouble people forgive us quicker.
Jas - We had a blast! Thanks! We were a little pent up in that picture.
JJ - ohhh yeh. 2 hours. Awesome.
Exile - nevermind the return policy...ask me what movie I found. SICK. All I'll say is it was called "Rag Time"
Steven - ;-)
Shora - We had a great time and thought you during Schism even! Umm Hella is naturally wearing an Emily the Strange shirt and who the hell knows what is on mine..it's just a black tee with some junk on it. lol
i don't know if you canadians use the term "hesher" but that's what you are.
Steve...we WERE talking about breaks!!!!...;)
LOL! You guys are just beautiful! SOunds like a whole bunch of fun! LUCKY!!!! :)
Randi - whats a hesher? We'll say 'hoser' but never heard hesher...
sassy- "rag time gal won't you come out tonight, come out tonight, come out tonight..."
hehehe
btw, i didn't comment on the pic but hella looks super excited and sassy looks down right evil.
glad you totally enjoyed yourself :-)
we go catch Tool this friday.. looking forward to it!
nothing will ever compare to a friendship like that. I wouldnt trade my D for anything in the world and we have been shocking the innocent bystanders for a decade and a half.... I am glad you guys had fun at Tool.
Post a Comment