Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Holy Crapper-Jacks Batman!!

We Canadians love our Tim Hortons (from here on out referred to as "Timmy's" like all the cool kids do k?). We make no bones about it. You can hardly go 2km without hitting a Timmy's.

Imagine my shock when I see a notice at a local Timmy's. It seems that at one of the locations a sick, demented, deranged lunatic chick has caused some upset (to say the least). She apparently has AIDS and has been pricking herself to make her bleed and dripping it into the coffee. I KNOW!!

Insane.

Know they are recommending that all patrons of this location get an AIDS test. You see, this location that this has happened to is on the main street of the town I work in and came from. It also happens to be the location I used to frequent (thank god not any time recently since I now hang with 'my peeps' in the north end) and that my brothers still frequent. Can a person really get AIDS this way? Scary thought.

So that's what's new in my neck of the woods.

15 comments:

exile said...

man, you can't even go 20 hecameters with out hitting a timmy's either

i wouldn't worry too much about the aids, i mean, it has no chance of entering your system that way. but ecoli on spinich? mmmmm...



fyi, you can't get aids that way. it has to be direct
blood to blood contact
injestion of blood
sexual fluid to blood
or the injestion of sexual fluids

so don't fuck the coffee and you'll be fine.

Thatgirl7278 said...

HOLY SHIT!

Anonymous said...

HOLY SHIT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I am scared! Honestly ..what is wrong with the people in society when we can't even go to Timmies to get our daily NON sexual fix and we have to worry about AIDS???

Sheesh.
Sassy I am coming over to console you on the weekend baby!! Maybe we should invite Salvador, he doesn't come from Timmies!!!

Distant Timbers Echo said...

My only question is what kind of trouble do you get into on the North Side... and can we make a movie out of it?

Always curious and interested in you!
Jas...

Sheri said...

What a sick person!!!!

Mackey said...

OMG!!! That is fucken' sick!!!!
I don't think you could AIDS(HIV) that way.
Any word if she was messing with the tea???

exile said...

hella- so what's that non-non-sexual fix you need daily?

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

OMG!! How truly fucked up! I dunno if you can get aids that way, but you can certainly get hepatitis!! A few years back we had a hep C scare at our local SONIC eatery. I think like 300 people had to get a shot for it, just from eating there, and my PPHead was one of them. I was prego with Riley, and didn't want Sonic, so thank god I missed out on the "crappy" food.

Sorry I didn't see you were MIA there - I was doing my homework :) - so please forgiveth me an I will try not to swear in class!! (That was great btw)

Anonymous said...

exile is right. you wont get AIDS by drinking tea/coffee contaminated with drops of blood; unless, you have ulcers. :D
more information here. "http://www.hivaidscare.com/hivtransmission.php?acode=na"
-dharna

Shora said...

I think Exile's right about the catching it thing, unless maybe you've got open sores in your mouth? Well, not YOUR mouth, I mean the Horny Tim's patrons mouths, cuz I'm sure your mouth is just lovely and completely open sore free.

Blood in coffee. Ew.

Randi said...

She puts Typhoid Mary to shame. Fucking people never cease to amaze me.

Sassy said...

Exile - last time I got so pent up about my tea it burnt my lips.

That Girl - SICK isn't it?! Friggen bitch.

Hella - Salvador is ready to play anytime babe! I need a hug. You just can't mess with Timmys like this!!

Jas - Ohh I can find lots of trouble..and if we made a movie it would only be available behind those curtains at the movie stores ;-)

Sheri - Blew my mind that someone would even think to do something like that...she probably doesn't wash her hands after taking a crap either. MMMM fecal donuts....

Mackey - I freaked out. No word if she messed with the tea..but if she messed with the tea then she's gonna mess with me! Grrrr

Hippychic - buried up to ur tits in homework eh? *hugs* Hep C would be a scary outbreak too...this shit is just to fucked up for me. Oh and swear all you want..it kinda turns me on...if your not like 8.

JJ - I don't know anymore details, but I have my mom doing a little investigation to see what the signs say and if that particular store is still open...we'll see I guess. I'm sure she's been fired tho!

Dharna - or herpes? Thanks for the info! Phew! No ulcers (or herpes here!)

Shora - LOL no open sores here! I hope ppl can't get it that way tho! People are just sick.

Randi - Your telling me! Stupid fuckers.

Sassy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Exile, whats my non non sexual fix for my day....easy, thats chocolate! MMMMmmmmmmmm Chocolate *drools*

exile said...

hella- *exile re-reads his last statement* yes, i do beleive that was a double negative...