What a slacker.
What a blog slacker that is.
Thanks to Exile and Shora, who were the only ones who showed any kind of concern as to where I was. This will reflect greatly in your Christmas gifts.
I'm kidding.
I wish I was off doing something exciting..but I was building a fence and 'horsen' around at the barn's fall fun day for the kids. It didn't actually feel like a weekend since we were up early and working, and then Sunday was spent travelling and meeting the brother in law's new girlfriend. Now it's back to the regular work week.
It started off great. Pffft.
My class is a bunch of cuss monkeys.
They were dropping the word "shit" like it was going out of style. It started at lunch with the teacher on duty. She tells me of an incident and I thought that was the end of it. Then over the rest of the afternoon, I heard that damn word several times, until finally I snapped. The whole class was getting a lecture (I'm famous for shit that comes outta my mouth when I lecture by the way).
The jist of this lecture (judge me if you want) was that we know better words then to use cuss words, it makes us sound uneducated and silly when we swear, and I expect better of them. I'm disappointed that I have to tell them not to use language like this and "is that what you really want to be doing when Jesus comes back?" And the next person who swears will be calling their parents to tell them the kind of language they have been using....end of lecture.
20 minutes later and we are happily working on filling out our planners when (an insanely bright and chatty) student comes to my desk. He flops his hands down to his side and sighs "well I guess my father is just an uneducated bum." This is the kind of kid that would go home and say "guess what? Mrs. S says you are uneducated". I started to quickly try to get him to see what I really meant, and to re-iterate that his father was indeed a very educated man. I tell him that we all swear once and awhile when we are really angry or upset, which doesn't make it right, but it happens. I say that it's just extra bad if someone uses a swear word every other word in a sentence. He says, "Ohh that's my dad. He says F-this and F-that when my brother pisses him off and then he swears at my mom". Yup. I gave up. I let him return to his desk. We'll see what he says. I can't wait! LOL
Oh yes. And before anyone says it. I know that lecture makes me a total hypocrite. I swear like a trucker. So maybe I sound uneducated. I don't care. Fuck you.
Have a good one! Tonight's the first pre-season game of the Leafs...they are so going to kick Buffalo's ass.
A girl can hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
Is this were you wanna be when Jesus comes back....pickin on poor Hella!!!?!? I love saying that kinda crap. I think I may have even said that to you on a few occasions, and then burst out laughing!
Leafs will so smoke Buffalo baby!!!
Let the hockey begin..WOO HOO!!!
YEHH!!!!
Leafs will smoke those damn Sabres like a cheap hooker smokes pole: quick and easy.
We have got to score tickets man!
I got that line from you by the way and I use it well. It compliments my "when you______ it makes baby jesus cry"
This is how I know I'm going to hell. In fact I'm driving the bus last I heard.
Fucking shitty god damn pissy dick face asshole taint licking cuss monkeys!!
Also...you have NO IDEA how weird it is to hear two people so excited about Hockey!!! ;)
Steve~
Make that 3 man!!!
HHHOOOCCCKKKEEYYYY!!!!!!!!
WOO HOO!!!!!!
WE HAVE to take the cup this year.....do you realize how close we were to it last time. Damn!!!!
BTW Sassy...my hubby is a trucker.....why does one always assume that truckers swear so fucken much??? Damn!! It's just fucken bullshit, knowwhatiamsayin?!
So damn stereofuckentypical that everyone thinks that the mutha fucken truckers swear a lot.....:D
I'm with Mackey on this one. I mean really, where the FUCK do all these ass hats get off labeling the goddamn truckers for their language..........fucking assholes!
;P tee hee..that was fun!
LOL
Mackey - I didn't mean any disrespect my dad was a trucker too! Maybe I should have said sailor??
Either fucking way, this fucking chick can goddam swear a fucking blue streak that would make any god damn cunt licking ass tossing two bit whore blush.
YAY Hockey!! and LEAFS are going to win...they MUST...it's time!
Steve - weird. Why? what do people get excited about there? :D
You were gone??
:D
I'm on that fuckin' bus! I like the bumps so I'll be the atheist in very last row with a beer in one hand and a ciggy in the other.
Loved the story, I've had my own "do as I say, not as I do" moments with my little ones. Did I mention cigarettes?
Welcome back babe!
First rule of teaching: There are no rules.
Second rule of teaching: do as I say, not as I do.
Third rule of teaching: whatever else is necessary at the moment.
C'mon, where did you go to college < smile > ?
(P.S. At least if they insist on swearing, make them swear creatively, not just the run-of-the-mill meaningless curses, then discuss the implications in literature!)
...and, oh yeah! Make that 4 for hockey!
Dude. Way to work Jesus in the mix. I love that shit. Go Kings!!! (... a foreshadow of a nasty hockey competition twixt Sassy & Randi)
shut your fuck'n face uncle fucker,
you're a boner biting bastard uncle fucker.
you don't eat or sleep or mow the lawn, you-just fuck your uncle all day long.
what you need to do is this:
one weekbuy a bunny for the class.
the next week, buy a hammer.
tell the children that if they cuss you will kill the bunny with the hammer infront of them durring show and tell.
by the third bunny they should get the concept.
i say.. where are those Leaf-heads talking shit about beating the Sabres eh??
shitting their pants about having to play the Sabres eight more times during the regular season.. that's where!
Exile - Evil!! I like it. Going bunny shopping tonight. "Thumper"
And Thumper I will.
sassy- funny you say that, i'm planning to thump-her in a few weeks, hehehe
Thumper is exactly what I am hoping for.......what are we talking about here? ;)
Post a Comment