Wednesday, April 25, 2007

10:45 - Snack time. Ms. Sassy's world.

Direct quote: "Stop sucking that (fruit roll-up) like it's a nipple and suck it like it's my...."

I interjected at that point. I should have let him finish. I'm curious.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmm
i wonder who said that?!?!?!
im for being curious about!!!
;)~
js

Anonymous said...

hehe
health and ur ass??
is ur ass unhealthy?
are there proceedures to amke asses more healthy??
hmmmmmmmmmm
im really wondering about your ass and what makes it unhealthy?!
(scratches head)
js

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

ROTFLMAO!!

JS - it's HEATH, a candy bar from the U.S. that we trade for Smarties and TImmy's in a can! Heehee! At the pow-wow.

The Funky Bee said...

whoa! A kid said that??? wonder where he heard that one before...

Randi said...

Dude. Who eats fruit roll ups? LOL

BTExpress said...

I know what I would have said. ;-)

Anonymous said...

damn Hippy!!
the questions about a Heath and her ass are much more numerous!!!
js

exile said...

"it ain't gonna eat it's self"